or Connect

Posts by Zoolook

It was the other way around - blue was iMessage, green counted as text. It hasn't changed.
You are. He showed it before the patent was filed.
A little different from flip-flop G Munster.
It's pretty clear that these analysts are just saying whatever they need to, in order to meet their portfolio needs. So Gene Munster would big AAPL up while he was long Apple stock. Before this weekend's release, you can bet he went short on AAPL in a big way, and has been hurt by the surge in price on the better than expected numbers.   I work in Finance, in a huge broker/dealer, so I get it. But these guys are pariahs - Gene Munster is even more disappointing than the...
 I really hope so... I'd love to drop Bootcamp for Batman and Bioshock!
OK, great. Now lets get that 750m inside a 15" MBP, and I'm in line at the Apple store...   ... oh, and don't forget to de-gimp the nVidia drivers!   Tweet by Feral to me: In theory the 330M is more powerful than the 320M but in practise the performance of the 330M and its drivers is much weaker.   Apple seems to gimp OpenGL drivers... which is why you always get better performance in Windows and Linux than in OS X on the same hardware. 
 If they'd made the update available in each region early, this would not have happened. I'd have been happy to do the download at 5:00am this morning.
It's just not in Apple's DNA to build cheap crap. I have no idea what investors were expecting.   An iPhone like the 'iPod nano' or 'shuffle' just would not be possible without huge sacrifices in performance or quality and would make life difficult for devs having vastly different specs.   I think Apple nailed it.
 $99 is not 10% less than $199.
These comments are quite shameful. Apple should not enforce MFN as well as take 30%, it's just a joke and one of the reasons you get stupid situations like magazine subscriptions being so expensive on the iPad for digital, but cheaper to get the hard copy PLUS digital.   It's also hurting the Mac app store.