or Connect

Posts by Zoolook

This doesn't make sense. There are plenty of high resolution devices either not much bigger or smaller than the mini, that don't have yield issues.
I couldn't get this to work, and honestly unless some dimwit actually published this, who the hell would work this out by accident?
I think they missed an opportunity to eliminate the 16GB model and really squeeze the Surface and other Android tablets by making 32GB the defacto entry level.
They know not to put an unnecessary "s" on the end of "anyway".
Competition is good, and Apple is not perfect, so this is great for customers. The Google Maps app on the iPhone is 5x better now than it was prior to iOS 6, so there is a positive. Also Apple will have to work hard to win the customers back, again good.   Who said iOS isn't open? This shows a healthy and flourishing eco-system...
I cannot replicate this on my iPhone 5 running 6.0.1
  By not caring about resolution consistency, which Apple wants to.
Unfortunately, Apple is starting to earn a reputation of stinging 1st generation early adopters. The first iPhone had no 3G, despite virtually every other phone having this at the time, the first generation iPad had only 256MB of RAM, something that would be a significant issue with the release of iOS 4.0 later the same year. The iPad Mini's biggest appeal is you get into the iOS ecosystem at the lowest price possible so far. Mini2 will almost certainly get an A6 and...
  Well given it's available in more countries than ever, proximity to the holiday season and the fact that it was launched alongside the iPad 4th gen and quite soon after the iPhone 5, AND new Macs... people have to be choosy about where they spend their cash. I went for iPhone 5, as my 3Gs is getting a little long in the tooth, and my MBP and iPad 3rd gen are hardly ancient devices.
They've been lackluster.   http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/02/tech/mobile/apple-ipad-mini-sale/index.html?hpt=hp_c3