or Connect

Posts by Zoolook

I can vouch for this at my place of work; I use Good and know plenty of people who do, and almost all of them iOS.   Just a shame Good is such a piece of crap.
This must have been said a number of times here, but photography is very little to do with the device, it's who's behind it. Unfortunately today's media and consumers seem resistant to appreciating that.
Why?
8 years.
The front is always open, that's how it got in - the floor is also really flat at the entrance so a rapid build up of water could easily come down the stairs. It rained this morning like I've never seen before in New York - it was literally like being under a waterfall.
It doesn't necessarily, but the supplier is new.
Huberty absolutely did NOT say there would be "multiple new iPhone models", she said that iPhone 4 price cuts are expected to stimulate demand. Disclosure, I work at Morgan Stanley.
This doesn't make sense. There are plenty of high resolution devices either not much bigger or smaller than the mini, that don't have yield issues.
I couldn't get this to work, and honestly unless some dimwit actually published this, who the hell would work this out by accident?
I think they missed an opportunity to eliminate the 16GB model and really squeeze the Surface and other Android tablets by making 32GB the defacto entry level.