or Connect

Posts by Quadra 610

Are people still hung up on whether sexuality is a choice?? It's not. And some of us (from other parts of the world) GET that implicitly, and have moved way past it years ago. smh
I rarely see ignorant bigotry on AI.Here's hoping you don't post a lot of it.
Consumer interest in Apple's 'iPhone' at record levels Consumer interest in Apple's 'iPhone 3G' at record levels Consumer interest in Apple's 'iPhone 4' at record levels Consumer interest in Apple's 'iPhone 5' at record levels Consumer interest in Apple's 'iPhone 6' at record levels   Not really news at this point. EVERY iPhone has commanded the lion's share of "consumer interest" since day 1, big screen or not, feature "x" or not, feature "y" or not. 
So the iPhone will go from the best-selling smartphone . . . to the best-selling smartphone.    Makes sense. 
MS can talk all they like.    Meanwhile their entire mobile strategy barely has any traction in the market. 
Oh my god... the grammar. :/
My car already has all the windows it needs.    And they aren't poorly-designed or maddeningly frustrating. 
  Yes, but very rarely. For me, at least, it's not to any degree that cuts into the experience.  I guess I simply rely on it a lot these days and it's really come through. 
Wanna know what's "magic"?   iMessage and FaceTime.    I've been using both of these now on a regular basis (that is, VERY regularly), and they've practically melted into the background to the degree that I just take both of them for granted now. I could be on iMessage on my Mac, and my iPhone simply knows I'm reading iMessages on my Mac. The level of syncing here works beautifully. Across all devices. So well that it's all pretty much invisible.    THAT is magic:...
... thus rendering the Surface even more pointless.