or Connect

Posts by Quadra 610

Here comes the massacre of the also-rans.    I can't watch...
You don't need to buy a new Mac.  Just upgrade the OS. Yosemite is free. Quite frankly, though, you're running a Mac from 2007. Keep that in mind.  However, I've got Yosemite running on an early 2008 15-inch MacBook Pro. Popped 6GB of RAM into it back in '09.  Yosemite is compatible with Macs all the way back to early 2008, and some that are even older.  Runs Yosemite very nicely. This is information anyone can Google in only a few seconds, and it was made quite clear in...
 Unsupported as of February 26, 2014. You're rolling the dice.  Then again, it's OS X, so you're pretty safe as it is. Just keep in mind that it's an unsupported OS as of over a year ago. 
I'm still on the fence about this about-face on lineups and the decision to make online the only channel. I still feel that lineups are a great barometer for early product success. Let's hope Apple's servers don't go down from all the activity .... or hope they do?
I was just being silly.  Nothing spectacular or interesting.  I'm like Windows Phone today. 

Love Continuity/Handoff features. They saved my life three times already, and helped my buddy and his wife conceive. I hear that in the next OS X, it'll install right on to your bagel. It's that simple.
Cook's stance is actually the OPPOSITE of bigot. But.... Fox News, so...... yeah.
Of course they do.It was all part of my jab.
I see you skipped the early Power Macs completely.  PowerPC 6100/60 FOR LYFE