or Connect

Posts by Quadra 610

Asphalt 8 is fantastic. Lots of fun, and it plays as great as it looks.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rightsI'd say you're high, but you managed to crank out nine words without spelling errors.Which in this case is even more troubling.
This is the kind of misdirection the DOJ needs in order to get a foot in the door. It isn't about saving children. That's simply an excuse designed to get Apple to make the Big Concession.
"Mere gender issues"?"Inventing 'rights'"?Is this a cultural thing? It isn't bigotry so much as ignorance.You're perceving some sort of rights one-upmanship. There isn't any, though.
LGBT issues are "human issues" in general. Injustice is injustice, and you don't need to be suffering from a particular social injustice in order to empathize with those affected by it. If LGBT issues happen to be "agenda-driven" in this case, then great. I'm all for supporting such "agendas."
LGBT issues aren't "political."Even IF the entire purpose of this particular metric is to equate Human Rights with LGBT issues, there is nothing wrong with this. In most democratic, progressive countries, LGBT issues are treated as Human Rights issues, backed by enforceable legislation.Even if Apple's performance in this metric, or if the way the metric was implemented is just "posturing", the cause is perfectly acceptable, and I'd certainly encourage it. Just another...
Not quite sure why Apple's apparent performance regarding this metric is being spun into something bad or illegitimate. smh
I'm not really sure what point you're trying to make, but if there is a deficit in the way in which the rest of the world operates vis-a-vis protection of Human Rights, then that's unfortunate, and the rest of the world needs to look to nations that take social justice seriously and which are progressive on the matter as well as on related issues.I.e.:http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Canada"The rights of LGBT Canadians are now as well protected as those of...
When it comes to ensuring, for instance, LGBT rights, they do. At least in Canada. Something I support wholeheartedly.
The proper legislation (via the courts.)