or Connect

Posts by Quadra 610

That's fine. It's the only wearable everyone is talking about. + it's an Apple product. = Automatic win for the product.
  Great to read about your experiences.   :) Some of the Infinity levels were very well done, no doubt. I think part of the issue is simply the way memory works: I remember the first two being such-and-such simply because I played them the most, and by the time M3 was released I was all played out. I think it's time to revisit the series, though. I might just start with 3 and work my way back.    ;)
The America of 2015 actually legislating like it's 2015?   *faints*               Congratulations, folks. It's a little late, but progressive thinking carried the day.   :)
Very nice. It's good to see Apple in 2015 with a 2015 attitude on LGBT issues.
While I disagree with Apple's move here (though I'm not opposed to the flag's removal at large), the two things you're trying to relate aren't the same. At all.
I'm in agreement with the general push to get rid of the flag, but this seems a bit much.   It's a historical game. One of the sides requires a Confederate flag.    Unless of course they choose to go with one of the earlier/alternate designs.  
  My first time encountering a Juggernaut in Marathon 1.  I loved them all, but I've got a soft spot for the first one. And for all of Infinity's improvements, I still prefer Durandal. The writing and storytelling in the series was (and really, still is, with probably only a few exceptions) second to none.  Have you been here: http://marathon.bungie.org/story/ If you scroll down the left side you'll get to tour the levels of each game in the series. 
No thanks. Sticking with Tiger!
Nice username. Very apropos for this thread.
Speaking of NeXT....   (and remember, this was in 1992!)