or Connect

Posts by Quadra 610

PDF Expert 5 is not free. 
SwiftKey does seem snappier.    It's really the only third-party keyboard that can pull me away from the well-designed stock keyboard. Credit where it's due, the latter is even better now with QuickType. 
Yes, shortly after it became available.
 I take a dim view of typical texting shorthand (e.g., "u", "ur", "pls", "thx", and so on), and SwiftKey seems to account for the next natural word (complex or not) without any trouble.  I'll note that it took all this time (from my first review to this one) for it to really learn my vocabulary, or rather, for it to approximate the next word with enough success that I felt reason to stick with it.  I'm actually quite impressed. The teething stage - for me, at least -...
I'll be completely honest with you guys. I was wrong about this. I shut predictive text off and went merrily on typing away as usual. But I kept playing around with SwiftKey. The SwiftKey keyboard inherently felt uncomfortable to me, and I really have to give Apple credit for designing a comfy keyboard with good key-spacing. But despite actually having felt ill at ease using SwiftKey - mostly because it felt *too* fast, too sensitive, and I kept missing a few keys - it is...
It appears no one really cares, from Joe User to the media.
I get the feeling that this isn't a problem that will really matter much or manifest to any significant degree during day-to-day use.    Nothing to see here, really.    Looking forward to picking up an iPhone 6 (the right size for me) in around a month. 
Alright, but is this actually a problem?
The more I see this watch, the better it looks.    It'll be a quality device, no doubt about it. 
 This is smart. I'll start doing this.