or Connect

Posts by Quadra 610

LGBT issues aren't "political."Even IF the entire purpose of this particular metric is to equate Human Rights with LGBT issues, there is nothing wrong with this. In most democratic, progressive countries, LGBT issues are treated as Human Rights issues, backed by enforceable legislation.Even if Apple's performance in this metric, or if the way the metric was implemented is just "posturing", the cause is perfectly acceptable, and I'd certainly encourage it. Just another...
Not quite sure why Apple's apparent performance regarding this metric is being spun into something bad or illegitimate. smh
I'm not really sure what point you're trying to make, but if there is a deficit in the way in which the rest of the world operates vis-a-vis protection of Human Rights, then that's unfortunate, and the rest of the world needs to look to nations that take social justice seriously and which are progressive on the matter as well as on related issues.I.e.:http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Canada"The rights of LGBT Canadians are now as well protected as those of...
When it comes to ensuring, for instance, LGBT rights, they do. At least in Canada. Something I support wholeheartedly.
The proper legislation (via the courts.)
LGBT issues ARE Human Rights.
Trade Dress infringement. These people are on drugs.
Another Android tablet to toss on the pile.   Nothing to really see here.
Happy to report that iPad 2 performance is much improved.  
Keep trying, MS.    Looks like not a whole lot's changed in Redmond.