or Connect

Posts by Quadra 610

Regardless whether this is true, Samsung the Supplier is not the same as Samsung the Smartphone competitor. 
The 6 Plus is a phablet. Of course it will sell less.
I've got nothing but good things to say about VSCO Cam.    Mextures and Afterlight are right up there as well.    Hipstamatic, too! So many great photo apps for iOS, it's insane. 
Upload to DropBox.
http://www.cnet.com/products/acer-aspire-r7/     @_@
This is an Apple enthusiast site. You'd rarely find the average user here in the first place. They'd probably find most processor tech articles meaningless anyway.   So I don't really understand the complaint (beyond the context of trolling, anyway.)
  The terminology doesn't, but the user experience it affords, when connected with iOS, does.  So Apple's processor design actually means everything.  For a good dose of meaning, look no further than the astronomical levels of consumer satisfaction, sustained, unremitting interest in iDevices year after year, and the unprecedented mindshare that Apple commands with their products.  User Experience is all. 
Adoptiongate.
What on earth is going on here?
"Honestly, I fixed a couple of typos in the speech," Oh get out Aaron!! Did you really?? OMG WOWWWW