or Connect

Posts by yensid98

Fine. Nothing wrong with what you said or what you are doing. Just realize that by jailbreaking you can't complain if Apple changes something in iOS that affects the functionality of your device. Apple is under NO obligation to jailbroken devices. None. That's the trade off for the functionality you desire.
All people with a jailbroken iPhone have decided the benefits of jailbreaking outweigh the benefits of using the iPhone as Apple designed it and have no leg to stand on when complaining that certain features don't work the same or at all. Jailbreaking may be a legal thing to do but Apple is under no obligation to service or make sure those devices work the same as non-jailbroken iPhones. It's very simple.
It's a fine update but not that big a deal. With iPhoto I almost always follow this procedure for emailing pictures. In Mail.app, open the Media browser, search for the picture I wanted to email, select it and send it at my desired resolution setting (Actual Size, Large, Medium or Small). iPhoto is never opened.
First and foremost MobileMe is an ad-free web service that doesn't trade in your personal information. That is reason enough on it's own for me. Google's so-called "free" solution isn't free at all. I'd much rather pay a nominal fee and keep my personal information private. Other advantages of MobileMe: - Ad-free email easily synced between multiple devices - Instant syncing of contacts, calendars, bookmarks via Push service - Web access to email, contacts and...
No, the publishers want more than basic info.Um, yes they do. Did you not read the original post?And BTW, Apple requires the information they do because you are buying something from them. EVERY business you buy merchandise from with a credit card gets your credit card number, name and location. If not, the transaction would not happen. If publishers need my personal information from an iTunes App Store purchase they need to ASK for it because I'm not buying from them.
My thoughts exactly. It's astounding that publishers expect to know everything about all their readers. Make this an opt in thing or else I'm not on board. When I pay for an app on the iTunes App Store it's a transaction with Apple. Apple needs my credit card info not the publisher of the app. They have no right to it. None.
Charges were leveled. They could not be proved for lack of evidence and less than reliable witnesses. Acquitted of all charges. That's as proven innocent as the American legal system allows for. End of story.
If you could "like" a song through Ping that is not available on iTunes how would any of your followers be able to listen to it to know if it is something that interests them too? People seem to think that Ping is something it is not intended to be. What Ping is all about is helping you discover new iTunes music based on what your friends and favorite artists are listening to. Since iTunes is the biggest seller of music in the USA and it seems many enjoy using it, there...
Well to be accurate, "Much Too Soon" isn't exclusive to iTunes. It will be on the CD and other digital music stores. What's exclusive is the pre-release stream of the song. Personally, I think Ping is pretty cool and use it regularly. I've found a number of songs and even an album that I normally wouldn't have because of it. Yes, it would help its popularity if Ping were on the internet, but Apple has at least also made it available on the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch....
That would be why I used the word "want" instead of "need." I certainly didn't need an iPad when it was announced, but man oh man how I wanted one. Now that I've been using it since April, I'm finding how much more I prefer it to my iMac. I'm just seeing what Apple can add to the iPad that would make me want to upgrade. Time will tell, but camera's aren't going to entice me.