or Connect

Posts by yensid98

QFT. I couldn't agree more. Off to leave feedback with Apple on this boneheaded decision.
How can the field be cluttered when you state the other tablets are rumored? If they're not available, the market can hardly be considered cluttered. Also just because there may be a lot of tablets on the market does not mean that they are all viable competitors. Sales and market penetration would have to be taken into consideration. In short, stating the tablet market is cluttered is a very premature statement.
I honestly don't think a camera on the iPad is that big a deal. I feel no need for it. From my pretending with my 32GB Wi-Fi iPad, taking pictures would be a bit unwieldy. Having a video conference would only be comfortable if you had a stand. Frankly, video conferencing holds no sway over me. If I want it, it's right there on my iMac. I don't need to video chat with someone on the go. The size of the iPad is great for many uses, but I'm left completely...
I'll admit right off that I haven't read more than the headline of this post, but come on - Apple has three products a year that use iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch) with the focus on mainly the iPhone. One product. Google and Nokia ship their OS on many, many more devices than that. If they're being at all competitive I'd hope they'd sell more devices running their OS. It's unfair to compare iPhone to Android. That's comparing a phone to an OS. To be fair and...
I just find it incredible that people watch as much TV as they do. I cancelled my cable TV three years ago because I wasn't watching it. I get TV signals over the air with an antenna, but I think the last time I watched something over the air was about a year ago. TV is dead to me. Shows that I love on DVD killed it. Videogames killed it. The internet killed it. Netflix renting and streaming killed it. There are so many options available that I find it incredible...
Hilarious! Google has done a great job at creating hype around a product with very sketchy details. Time will tell wether it's deserved.
QFT. I'd much rather pay in dollars for content than trade in my personal information and habits. Google = evil
I'm sure that solution would work fine. It does today with the Apple TV but the trouble is as successful as these devices not everyone who would buy an iTV would have an iPad, iPod Touch or iPhone. If Apple is going this route they definitely needs to create a remote that ships with the iTV so that everyone has the same access and interface.
The iTV name change seems possible but it would cause confusion in the UK since they have an iTV channel. Maybe it would stay Apple TV in the UK? That doesn't seem likely. Dropping 1080p doesn't seem like big a deal since the iTunes Store doesn't sell 1080p video. I've had an Apple TV from day one and didn't even know the format was supported.This makes no sense to me. None. Why would I want iOS apps on my television? Photo editing, RSS readers, fart games, social...
OFT. This is what the investigation is about. Apple blocking any apps not developed with their tools. That does hinder competition - competition in ways to develop apps. has Apple overstepped their bounds? I'm not sure, but that's why there is an investigation going on.