or Connect

Posts by yensid98

If AT&T's troubles were as drastic as they are represented online then we wouldn't be seeing the exceptional sales of the iPhone. Unless of course we are a nation of masochists. I'm not saying AT&T has is trouble free but I have a very tough time believing their troubles are as frequent as some people claim. Would Americans really continue to buy a $200 product that was unusable? Personally, I started out with AT&T with the original iPhone and had a few dropped calls...
Have you not noticed that the iTunes Store has had weekly new free content for years now? Free music. Free albums. Free TV shows. Free Movies. Every week. Apple even offers free apps (their own) for the iPhone and iPod Touch. I'm not mentioning podcasts since Apple themselves don't offer much in that arena, but there are hundreds of free shows (audio and video) to check out. To claim that Apple doesn't offer free content on iTunes, you're either not using iTunes at...
Why should anyone pay more for heavy use? It doesn't cost AT&T any more money to service someone who downloads 20GB of data in a month than someone who only downloads 1GB. The highway still has to be there no matter the amount of usage by a few people. Charging more for usage is just gouging and make the majority fear using their device.
So long Psystar and good riddance.
AT&T has slightly more coverage (3G and EDGE) than Verizon does. AT&T has been and continues to invest millions in expanding their 3G coverage. Verizon rejected the iPhone when Apple first came calling. The maps in the ads only show 3G coverage. AT&T coverage today is leagues better than when the iphone 3G first came out. Why doesn't Verizon invest in updading it's network to a worldwide standard instead of a finicky proprietary one?
Of course you could just sort by album before this fix. But good to see you don't need to anymore.
Come on. The press event is just hours away. Do we really need this update. Is it really so long to wait to hear it from the horse's mouth? The scoop whatever it is, will be known to everybody later this morning (if it's true that is) And no, I didn't read this post. I can wait the hour or two to hear for real. I'm just commenting that a "sources say" post at this point just seems ridiculous.
I still don't understand why MMS on the iPhone is more taxing on the network than every other cell phone. Are they just expecting an avalanche of unheard of proportions for iPhone MMS? Oh, and what about dropped calls?
I listen to my music, watch my movies and TV shows and enjoy my podcasts on AppleTV all the time. That's what's designed to do. You are in no way forced to buy all your content from iTunes. AppleTV just makes it convenient. I agree that it would be nice to have the same GUI for my content as there is for the iTunes Store content. Hopefully that will come along soon. I don't see it's absence though as reason not to get an AppleTV. I don't see why AppleTV needs games to...
I think you missed the point. We were talking about a new device. An upgrade to the current AppleTV that merged it with a Time Capsule. Router, back up drive and AppleTV all in one. Of course with a device like this you'd need a much larger HD. 2TB would be nice. 1TB set aside for Time Capsule and 1TB for your AppleTV media. Maybe I'm alone, but I'd jump on this in a second. Your idea of making it a media server is interesting. I don't know a lot about how servers...