or Connect

Posts by jarroyo1031

Exactly.
I do not agree with this. History makes it clear that anti-trust laws are necessary. I have lived in a country where monopolies are allowed and regulators can be easily bribed (Mexico), and it is not fun. Cell phone services can get very expensive in Mexico. Do you ever wonder how Carlos Slim became the wealthiest man in the world. I could go into great detail on how Mr. Slim did this, but if you're interested, you can look it up on google. Anti-trust laws are...
I'm glad this is happening. If the DOJ is right, then Apple and the publishers deserve what they get. If there is no truth to what the DOJ is alleging, then the matter will be resolved quickly. It makes no difference to me what ends up happening since I have not invested in Apple. I'm curious to see how this ends up turning out since the DOJ tends to win when they sue.
My thoughts exactly!
I don't know how to respond to that...
Well said. Great analogy!
Well said. I was going to say the same thing.
Classy. Even though Apple and Samsung have been embroiled in a legal battle for many months now, it is good to see that both companies respect each other. Rest in peace Mr. Jobs
This is horrifying... I'll stick to the iPhone 4 for now.
Not going to happen. I don't see how this purchase violates section 1 of the Sherman Act. There is no restraint of competition since they did not really compete anyways. Plus, you are forgetting that AT&T still has lots of competition from Verizon. Looking forward to having better reception