or Connect

Posts by hill60

Don't forget the influence of party donors and lobbyists supported by biased media. Return democracy to the people.
Nothing will happen.   Our current government are a bunch of lying sleaze bags who are just throwing out a few feel good stories to keep the fools who voted for them happy as they continue to pillage OUR wealth for the rich and corporations who make up the majority of their party donors.   "Eleventy" Joe Hockey is the most incompetent idiot, this country or any other country has ever had as a treasurer.
You could always stick one of these on, or glue a crystal set to the back. 
 Phones have never had AM radios due to the simple fact that the required antenna is too big.
 I don't mind, here's my 1967 Rolex. I wonder if it has a brushed finish, it makes it more subtle than polished. 
 Something like the Trans Pacific Partnership, which governments are negotiating in secret and which seems, based on evidence found in leaks, to involve the transfer of involved countries' sovereign powers to mainly US based multinational companies. Like that, you mean? 
I was doing art like that when I was in high school back in the seventies, failed the subject, I guess I was too far ahead of my time.
They package things that way deliberately, so there is a sense of anticipation and reward.
Perhaps they should have donated to the Liberal Party, currently in office and no, they are not liberal in the American sense, conservative like your Republicans. Here our treasurer protects his party's donors and friends, among them Rupert Murdoch who has managed to transfer $A4.5 Billion tax free out of the country via the share dealings of a $2 holding company:- 
 From an outsiders perspective this situation seems to have come about due to the privatisation of prisons and their use to make profits for the companies that run them, they actively lobby to create more prisoners, through supporting stricter laws. It has become a high stakes industry.