or Connect

Posts by hill60

The entire Government from top to bottom is held in thrall to corporate lobbying, that's who they govern for, to think otherwise is naive.
Is America a free country or not?   Freedom of speech, freedom to join a union.
There fixed that for you.
There seems to be a double standard among Americans, they are all ready to jump on their high horse as far as Apple's Chinese workers are concerned, yet ignore the struggling worker who hands them their lunch.
...at the behest of the carriers. I was given a Cingular Motorola Razr many years before the iPhone was launched that was locked.
 The only way to really tell is to put another carriers SIM in it, it comes up with "No SIM", switching aircraft mode on then off will bring up an Invalid SIM error.
Touch ID is the solution for you, I lock my iPhone 5s & 6 with a full strength password a touch is all it takes to unlock it, unless I forget to enter password after a restart. I don't know about where you live but where I live the only way a driver is permitted to touch a phone or tablet while driving is when handing it to a passenger. I use my phone with the controls on my steering wheel via bluetooth and Siri.
Spoofing IMEI's is illegal in many jurisdictions.
It's a periscope.
 Do Chinese workers need food stamps just to survive, like minimum wage American workers? Strange how people are blind to the mess in their own back yard. Minimum wage workers are effectively subsidised by the taxpayer, no wonder corporations fight to keep minimum wages low, it transfers their costs to the Government. The thing these corporations fail to take into account is that workers who are paid more, consume more making a larger pool to take profits from. Things seem...