or Connect

Posts by hill60

Including the field trip to Hawaii to check the company out.😃😃😃
 It depends on your carrier.I have a prepaid SIM in mine, $A125 gives me 15GB and I top up once a year, I can use it for tethering.
It was European companies that started these schemes way back in the sixties and seventies, multinationals like Nestle, the big pharmaceuticals etc. I wonder if they'll receive the same treatment.
The iPhone changed the world, Nokia was one of the companies which was too slow to adapt.
It was on a tripod, the exposure was several seconds the shutter and maximum zoom made for a lot of multiple exposures caused by shutter movement.
I always though "troll" referred to the fishing term, you know trolling a piece of bait behind a boat to see what you can hook.
My PowerBeats aren't too bad, better than the Bose headphones I've got, probably the dual speakers.They are a heck of a lot easier to carry around than my Sennheiser Momentums.Have you even owned and regularly used a pair of beats?
Suck, in what way?Certainly not in a dominating the market, money making way.
That is the best from about 50 photo's, it was taken at full eclipse, to give some idea of how little light there was you can see stars in the picture, most of the rest had double images due to movement of the shutter. I could have cropped for one third rule but wanted an uncomfortable emptiness.
I was messing around with a Note 4 the other day, it has an anodised aluminium frame with, surprise surprise a diamond cut bezel. Of course it's nothing at all like the one Apple introduced with the iPhone 5. Mediocre poets imitate, to quote T S Elliot.