or Connect

Posts by hill60

What iPhones and iPads have is 64bit and those pieces of Samsung junk don't.Nanananama!
The guy must be too poor to afford a TV, I'd just watch the soccer on one of the many TV's scattered around my house. Someone from work was whining that the security software we have to install doesn't work with the S5's fingerprint scanner necessitating the use of a password, unlike the iPhone 5s. I guess that's what you get when you settle for a lame copy.
 No, but I have a jar of olives, ice and some gin, vodka and vermouth.
Edifice are pretty good, if only we had the radio signal in Oceana so it could set itself.
 That's why you can do it by post, calling Apple and mailing it in.
 Not quite, unless you have one of these:-  Which would cost you a lot more than 40 quid. What happened in the seventies and eighties was that cheap quartz watches almost killed the established Swiss watch industry, a parallel could be drawn from what happened to Apple in the nineties when Microsoft powered cheap PC's almost wiped them out.
 Highly reliable and with care able to last hundreds of years, these watches are designed to become family heirlooms. I've got a 1967 Rolex, picked it up, wound it and it started working after sitting in a box for twenty years. It's all about the craftsmanship that goes into them, in a largely throw away society some people still appreciate things made to last.
 It's already happening, your President wears a watch from this company, it was a gift from some of his bodyguards. 
I'm wearing this, right now:-
Samsung already owns a Swiss watch company.Haas & Cie.http://www.swccorp.en.ecplaza.net/about.asp