or Connect

Posts by hill60

Neither, it would appear do capitalists in the great USA.
 The point is dedicated cameras and phone cameras are chalk and cheese. Phone cameras are constrained by the size of the components you can use.
 The files are too big and take up too much room and time to write to disk. Apple has always done an excellent job with processing what the iPhone camera captures, always, since the first 2 megapixel cameras went up against 5 megapixel cameras from other manufacturers. The proof was in the file size of the results way back in 2007 and 2008.
i'm happy with my ipad i use it every day no point being sad on a new one i just say nay
Like the idiots who try to tell you that the iPhone 6 is equivalent to a 2008 android phone based purely on the number 8.
Except the sensors in DSLR's are full frame 35mm in size, the distance from the lens to the sensor is many times the thickness of a phone. Size isn't everything it's how you use it.
And some "Swiss" watches, mainly the cheaper ones.
Only 660 feet, my Breitling will go to 5000 feet, there are Rolex's that were taken to the deepest point on earth. Tag got caught out using a modified Seiko design and attempting to pass it off as their own work. I would never own a Tag.
 186 + 100 = 286286 + 100 = 386386 +100 = 486486 + 100 = damn, let's just call them Pentium.