or Connect

Posts by hill60

The minimum wage in Australia is $15 an hour, yet a Big Mac costs the same as in the US. How does that work out?
No, but voters do. They are putty in Rupert's hands, in Australia, in the UK and in the US. Rupert's outdated economic ideas are fed to the masses, who unfortunately lap it up. Everything that Murdoch does with his extensive media empire has one sole purpose, to benefit himself. Anti-union, keep wages low, tax cuts for the wealthy, trickle down economics is a failure the US economy has been stagnant since the Reagan years. Your minimum wage hasn't changed for fifty...
It's gotta be better than the "history" Rupert Murdoch is creating for you now. Muslims are his latest target, muslims who just happen to own a lot of oil. Surprise, surprise Rupert just invested heavily in shale oil alternatives to Muslim owned oil. Outdated and misleading economics and idiots just lap it up as their standard of living falls. Heaven forbid that we pay taxes to help ourselves.
Organising as part of a group to ensure a better outcome.
 I'm with you, there is more music available from multiple sources than I have time to spend listening.
 I don't know, these work quite well:- 
We have it in Australia, it's not as finely tuned as spotify, it's more for listening to singles which are generally similar, whole albums aren't available.
Spotify have teamed up with Vodafone (in various countries) to offer free premium subscriptions with certain phone plans.   Win/win as it promotes more data usage.   I'm in the middle of a free 6 months and it's not too bad, I don't think it is worth the $A144 per year it costs in Australia, I'll probably go back to the free version then delete it if it's no good.   AC/DC is one of the bands that doesn't exist in Spotify, although I already have all their music in...
Middle income? Like those paid by the government, who inject money into the economy. Your president is doing very well at the moment, in spite of the roadblocks a certain section of your community tries to put in his way. The middle was sliding down for a while.