or Connect

Posts by hill60

Bullshit, tell your wife to turn off iMessage on her iPhone and HER phone will send YOUR phone SMS.
What if people are sending you messages from iPads or iPod touch's?You cut yourself off from them.I think this is a cellular network issue as I have switched between iOS and other devices numerous times with no issues.The phone network knows which device you are using, isn't it up to them to deliver it appropriately?iMessage is damned convenient if you switch SIMs while travelling, as long as there's a data connection you continue to receive messages to your usual number.
Politics on both sides needs to come back to the people, the taxes WE pay used to benefit US, not the lobbyists with the deepest pockets backed up by biased media with their own selfish agenda.Services like Facebook are important in giving us a voice.The end, that's all I've got to say on the matter.
The 5c is at the level of an iPhone 5 not the 4 which this article is about.Apart from cellular radios giving compatibility to Chinese networks and memory configurations, the 5c and 5 are identical.
Nah, more like correcting reports involving Android "market share", that don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.Done by presenting an alternative, refreshing viewpoint that is closer to reality.
One only has to walk into a store to see these best selling, low end phones that define the Android experience for the majority of it's users.
Does that truck have a dual exhaust?Not that I'd want to get into a duel with it.Wouldn't have a clue about the movie, pops.
Including the field trip to Hawaii to check the company out.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Β It depends on your carrier.I have a prepaid SIM in mine, $A125 gives me 15GB and I top up once a year, I can use it for tethering.
It was European companies that started these schemes way back in the sixties and seventies, multinationals like Nestle, the big pharmaceuticals etc. I wonder if they'll receive the same treatment.