or Connect

Posts by hill60

I noticed this when I jump in my car, you are twenty minutes from work, traffic is normal...   ...but it's not, it's my day off, isn't it?   I should be compensated, I've a good mind to start a class action suit.   Apple has failed, Apple is doomed™!   It's fun to hear Siri freaking out, telling me to U-turn etc when I drive through here, a good short cut, doesn't take long to reroute once I reach the other side:-     I've reported it.
Apple just sent me a set of these, arrived today, charging now.   Thank you Apple for the reward, I've sold and supported thousands of iPhones.  
 What's to honour? Liquid damage voids the warranty.
Australian pricing 50GB $A1.49, 200GB $A4.49, 1 TB $A14.99.   I save 50c a month on 200GB plan.   Most of the change has been eaten up by fall in our dollar.   My photo's are still uploading, 152GB, thanks to our lame Internet.   Fibre to the premises was cancelled by a vindictive government replacing it with a pathetic fibre to the node model.
It looks like optical audio out has gone, which I use for music.   It sounds marginally better.
If these bozo's were around when your constitution was drafted, they would have called for the banning of envelopes and sealing wax.
 If by "banks" you mean "fees levied on customers". Banks don't pay for anything, we do.
 In Australia the limit is $100 for pinless, above that you are also required to enter a PIN after tapping.
 The POS system we use, you click EFTPOS as method of payment, it turns on the terminal with tap, swipe or insert. Smaller places with less advanced systems may have to go through manual entry but large retailers don't.
 ...and some of which will find it's way into Samsung's hardware. The technology that is, not the actual screens.