or Connect

Posts by hill60

...not to mention US corporations being given the power to sue foreign governments for "restricting trade" e.g. Philip Morris vs Venezuela because they had the hide to enact legislation requiring health warnings on cigarette packets. Maybe an Australian tobacco company should sue California for "restricting trade" by restricting smoking. Then there's requiring penalties to be applied to foreign nationals accused without the presumption of innocence in copyright...
 They are, Apple offers warranty protection for a time period required by consumer law and offers to extend it for a fee. These machines are outside both of those. The only legal reason outside this period would be due to a safety issue e.g. cars, I doubt this falls under that category. Anything Apple chooses to do is voluntary.
 Prepaid iTunes cards bought at a discount is a smart way to go. You don't need anything at all to download free content, to transfer content you already own via iTunes or to listen to ad supported iTunes radio. There is a "none" option.
 I notice you didn't answer my earlier question regarding the 64bit A7 and all the software that works with it. So apart from Apple where can I buy a functioning phone with a 64bit processor and OS?
 So on the market now, how many phones and tablets have 64 bit operating systems and the powerful software that comes with it?
 No, iTunes is included on a Mac. No, you don't need a credit card to open an iTunes account.
They sell like crazy.Amazon is shit, outside the US.I never bought into their music as they wanted me to install software and register a credit card, at least Beats should be able to access over the 1 million songs Amazon is restricted to.Universal and Sony will at least jump on board, they are loathe to join Amazon after the way they treat book publishers.Karma can be a bitch, right?
 ...I'm slowing, getting older. What a difference a comma makes.
 'scuse me while I ax my Granmar about the gramnar!
 I wonder if the reaction would be the same if it was Bubba Watson who invested in Beats and made $30,000,000. That good old boy could buy himself the $525,000 Richard Mille watch he is currently sponsored to wear.