or Connect

Posts by hill60

DED can't help it if Android is a big, steaming pile of crap with a "shoot me" target painted in the middle. What's wrong with pointing out oft glossed over flaws, avoided by glassy eyed "Google can do no wrong", mantra spewing acolytes who seem to make up the mainstream tech press. If you don't find alternative views refreshing, then why don't you join the Android is winning crowd on umpteen doIt's strange that my Samsung Galaxy S4, when it wants to update one of the...
 DED can't help it if Android is a big, steaming pile of crap with a "shoot me" target painted in the middle. What's wrong with pointing out oft glossed over flaws, avoided by glassy eyed "Google can do no wrong", mantra spewing acolytes who seem to make up the mainstream tech press. If you don't find alternative views refreshing, then why don't you join the "Android is winning" crowd on umpteen dozen other websites?
 These come under "other", the dominant category which is what makes Android "number one". The vast majority of Android users, use (or don't really use, going on usage statistics) junk like this.
 ...by gaining recognition for the work they'd been doing in this area over many years.
Good. So in order not to hang around being unemployed all these doctors and health insurance companies will be forced to compete. It should stop the insanely overpriced services you Americans put up with and stop your citizens dying because money has overridden Hippocrates.
 One unsent, draft email from a dead man who was unable to explain or defend himself.
 Thanks to Apple Amazon have lifted their game and introduced things like colour and interactivity that came with iBooks. Otherwise you can get pdf's for free, if price is your only consideration why bother paying at all?
How do you do it?
What I think Apple did was settle on a compromise, I guess they found 8 megapixels was the sweet spot. iPhones have always taken great pictures ever since they launched with a 2 megapixel camera when the norm was 5, quality beats quantity almost every time. I had a Fugipix 4 megapixel camera, I remember my nephew going on about his cheap 6 megapixel camera being "better" based on that alone. It wasn't, the results were clear. My first camera was an old Kodak Box Brownie...
What about a child like this one?   You want these morons to have more power than they already have?   Protect and serve, my arse.