or Connect

Posts by hill60

I gave an example of user experience, opening a pdf phone bill in a phone companies app on an S5 and an iPhone. Chalk and cheese the iOS version worked a hell of a lot better on any iPhone.
 ...or is this an article about Samsung being not very good at designing and making their own chips?
Try the Zen Garden demo using the Unreal 4 engine in 64 bit.
 Yep, Samsung is bad at designing and making their own chips, just as the article states. As I read through the thread I wonder how many more Samsung apologists will back themselves into this same corner. Without Qualcomm Samsung are hopeless.
 This relates to Samsung being not very good at making their own chips in what way? You make a good point that without off the shelf components from others, Samsung is not competitive.
 The premise of the article stands, Samsung are hopeless at making their own chip designs and are reliant on off the shelf chips from others. I do wish people would stop cherrypicking to suit their agenda.
Check an LG quad HD display then, puts Samsung's efforts to shame.Basically useless as they are well beyond the point where pixels are discernible in everyday use.
A 10.5 frame rate makes a game barely playable.Yesterday I used an S5 to open a pdf file in it's lame version of an iOS app I use, step 1 was to choose to open it in Polaris office which it slowly did, the file was barely usable, wrong size for the screen and barely responding to touch inputs, in the iOS app it opens seamlessly, with smooth navigation and zooming.Real world consequences, not theoretical excuses.
That's easy for American law enforcement, resisting arrest and assaulting officers are the commonly used excuses they use to get away with killing innocent people. "He assaulted my boot with his face, so I had to shoot him seventeen times."
If they want information they can ask for it.   There are certain rights guaranteed under the constitution, the presumption of innocence and the right to silence are just two that spring to mind.   As an Australian I am not sure of what rights I hold when American law enforcement agencies want to snoop on my stuff, something they demand from the rest of the world.