or Connect

Posts by hill60

Here is another victim of Android's shift, it became vapourware ready to go but never shipped, an Australian company not far behind HTC.  
The patents aren't standards essential, "reasonable" doesn't enter into it.Pay up, work around or steal, those are the options.
For $A275 Apple replace the whole phone and warranty remains intact.$A330 for an iPad retina.It's like my Samsung fridge, it cost less to buy a new fridge than replace cracked shelves, so out the door it went.
Android first, then Windows with no plans for iOS at this stage.Too bad if his App gets pirated or if he uses Google's method of piracy protection he gets sued by the patent troll who is currently targeting Android developers who use it.East Texas might open his eyes a little bit.Apple's patents are Apple's property, they are not standards essential, Apple can ask whatever they want, it is up to the buyer to accept the price, not use them or blatantly steal them.
So how does it stack up to mirroring games from an iPhone or iPad to an Apple TV?
 Which is why Apple patented a specific implementation of an idea.
 The banks that started offering it here, send out a sticker for the back of your iPhone,
 I read Homer's Icarus and Daedalus, the Wright Brothers were a couple of thousand years too late. A fictional representation is not a working implementation although it can provide inspiration.
 I wish I had that level of idiocy, just think Zuckerburg and his family would never have to work again, for generations to come.
 BY CREATING A RELEVANT LINK OUT OF PLAIN TEXT BASED ON THE CONTEXT OF THAT PLAIN TEXT.