or Connect

Posts by hill60

The 5c is at the level of an iPhone 5 not the 4 which this article is about.Apart from cellular radios giving compatibility to Chinese networks and memory configurations, the 5c and 5 are identical.
Nah, more like correcting reports involving Android "market share", that don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.Done by presenting an alternative, refreshing viewpoint that is closer to reality.
One only has to walk into a store to see these best selling, low end phones that define the Android experience for the majority of it's users.
Does that truck have a dual exhaust?Not that I'd want to get into a duel with it.Wouldn't have a clue about the movie, pops.
Including the field trip to Hawaii to check the company out.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Β It depends on your carrier.I have a prepaid SIM in mine, $A125 gives me 15GB and I top up once a year, I can use it for tethering.
It was European companies that started these schemes way back in the sixties and seventies, multinationals like Nestle, the big pharmaceuticals etc. I wonder if they'll receive the same treatment.
The iPhone changed the world, Nokia was one of the companies which was too slow to adapt.
It was on a tripod, the exposure was several seconds the shutter and maximum zoom made for a lot of multiple exposures caused by shutter movement.
I always though "troll" referred to the fishing term, you know trolling a piece of bait behind a boat to see what you can hook.