or Connect

Posts by hill60

Good way to destroy a country's infrastructure. It looks like they'll end up with less to invest in the network.
 From developers hoping to cash in on mobile's perspective. Usage statistics are a far more valuable measure, that and profit share. How much longer can the companies three and below keep sustaining losses?
 You can see a pair of Beats across a room, a shopping mall, a subway station. To some that's more important than some old man whining about "better" value. btw, my headphones:- 
  Whine, whine, whine! IMMEDIATELY RECOGNISABLE BRANDS!
 Meaningless if a high percentage of those handsets are only used for rudimentary basics.
Samsung's marketing hype is sucking all the air out of the room.
Touch ID would be good for thisSlide to power off or inserting a SIM removal tool could also be used as a trigger to fire off a location .
Why Apple and Wall St don't get along. Apple wants to use money to create things. Wall St wants to use money to create more money.
Had some guy whining about his new S5 not having the camera icon on his lock screen, he'd obviously seen pictures of the US version.Told him that's because carriers configure Android however they want it, the Australian versions don't have it, now go away you chose "open".
 I see Google just launched 64 bit Chrome (browser) for windows, finally caught up to the browser (Safari) I've had on my phone for the last nine months. Such a crap company, purveyor of ads.