or Connect

Posts by hill60

I'd say they'll be waiting a couple of weeks past the announcement, my guess based on a Friday launch is the 19th.
 Why not use the answers to the questions you'd like to write? There's less chance of guessing nonsensical answers that don't relate to the questions.
I always answer those with responses completely irrelevant to the questions.
 Not if you go into the App's settings and disable it from doing that.
I have an NEX-5 and an NEX-7, along with four emount lenses ranging from a macro to a 200mm telephoto.This might go well with the iPhone I plan to get on launch day, while the most of the world is still asleep.
That was more of a general add on to the discussion. Videos and non iPhone photo's in this collection tend to indicate they didn't come from iCloud.
Murdoch's threatening to sue rivals in Australia for publishing leaked News Corp financial data... ...quite ironic really. Now tell me about these VIDEOS that supposedly came from iCloud.
Yes and they have already used it. When European customers enabled voice directions in Google Maps before Google released it.
Australia here, the most I got was this many:- Maybe you should have chosen the fastest network.
Yes, yes I do and if you put iTunes Radio station settings to "discover" when you create a station, you won't hear much "commercially-programmed" stuff. Outside the US I'm still waiting to try Beats music, Spotify is overpriced, iTunes Radio works for me.