or Connect

Posts by cycomiko

October...
Same reason the 6th iphone is called iphone5, and the 9th windows was called windows7
  user replacable...   Where abouts in NZ are you, as the streaming live worked flawlessly here in PNC, on slingshot unlimited.
  I know in my company *20billion not fortune500*, its start going from blackberry to iphone, but now they have stopped iphone implementation due to cost, and are going to a variety of android handsets.   No mac's of course, as we have EDS, an HP  company, supplying us Dells   :V
Its nice to see the execs of both microsoft and apple playing the "trash the other companies products" chess match.   Test your might, Compromised, Recreational   MORTAL COMBAT!
  that probably says more about the compatability across microsoft products, rather than apple updating specifically for XP   Most windows software will run across XP, vista, 7 and 8 (x86)
    I dont know about Adobe, but my last two versions of Office, 2007 and 2010 were both downloaded
  like comparing the iphone 4 and iphone 5?
Look.  Just understand that availability will be limited, so you should rush in and get yours.   /marketing
Hopefully the windows version still runs on XP to save me having to update my wife... I prefer to wait for haswell.