or Connect

Posts by cycomiko

except the atom chip has a large variety of specs, and the medfield is a low power version set for smartphones.  How does A6 fare against one of their 1.8ghz dual core cederviews? (10w for nettops)
  what laptop runs a medfield atom? 
  THE NEXT QUESTION IS, HAVE YOU OR A FAMILY MEMBER OR SOMEONE VERY CLOSE TO YOU EVER BEEN INVOLVED IN A LAWSUIT, EITHER AS A PLAINTIFF, A DEFENDANT, OR AS A WITNESS?
  The court transcripts do not support his claim of 10 years, groklaw links to them.   THE NEXT QUESTION IS, HAVE YOU OR A FAMILY MEMBER OR SOMEONE VERY CLOSE TO YOU EVER BEEN INVOLVED IN A LAWSUIT, EITHER AS A PLAINTIFF, A DEFENDANT, OR AS A WITNESS?
Man, it just gets muddier   "The lawyer who sued Mr. Hogan on behalf of Seagate back in 1993 is now married to a partner at Quinn Emanuel, the lawyers for Samsung."   from Groklaw http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20121002201632770
  THE NEXT QUESTION IS, HAVE YOU OR A FAMILY MEMBER OR SOMEONE VERY CLOSE TO YOU EVER BEEN INVOLVED IN A LAWSUIT, EITHER AS A PLAINTIFF, A DEFENDANT, OR AS A WITNESS?     ...
  Not libel if the person is on court records saying one thing, while evidence shows another.
Following the bizzare comments from the guy post-trial, this was just a matter of time.     The whole failing to provide the feedback re:lawsuit just adds a whole lot more substance to their discussion. He should have never been in the trial
Do you want to sell sugared water for the rest of your life? Or do you want to come with me and change the world?
  By that same discussion, I feel that an iPad is not significantly more portable than a 11.6" macbook air.   Therefore, everyone should just forget the ipad and buy a macbookair, based upon my preconceptions on what everyone needs.