or Connect

Posts by cycomiko

perhaps dell saw they could be readily accepted, not because of the air, but because of that horrible nascent market full of netbooks? That Dell itself is involved in? then using style as a way of gouging customers out of as much margin as possible
What?? posters on an apple based forum not wanting to buy a Dell? Really? tell me it isnt so
why carry a connector when its on the unit?
The facts are that most people use the same headphones they have whether the product is poor or not. There are many options to purchase additional headphones, yet most are unwilling to send additional money. Just as most are unwlling to spend additional money on a Mac. The number of options does not change this no matter how you try and swing it.
No, its not a false statement or comparison. Thanks.
Yeah Windows PC's are so crap that they are probably the most popular ones out there, why do I see so many people with them, I mean can't they tell they are using something inferior, why not go buy something better
its purdy but not overly shiney... Ultimately, apple are hoping to catch people with the halo effect from their wider product range. Cant afford a nano/touch, get a shuffle. Sure you will have to spend more ($$ to apple) to actually get a product that isnt limited by their cheap ear buds, but at least most who are wanting the symbol will keep the white headphones, right? But for the gadget guys, the new shuffle is limited. Which is ok by for the ipod business...
While its nice to show all of the SKU's, what is their current availability? taking in account the geoographical limitations, and other aspects that have already been released to the public. Ultimately there are one or two options to the typical consumer, and most will purchase what came with their box.
That would ultimately depend on their margin... and we all know that it is not small.
As far as I can tell, there is also the eeebox in the EPA Energystar database. Does the mac mini with its fancier GPU and larger CPU really use less energy than an eeebox with a 1.6 atom and intel GPU?