or Connect

Posts by bstring

Why don't they just put Google Maps back? Or is that too obvious of a question?
You could ask your grandkids to hold your spot if your kids are too busy.
Mom! Dad!
Markbyrn, it's very rare that I connect to public wifi. It isn't necessary with 4g, not to mention less secure.
So true. People mysteriously cling to the 'small is better' idea... maybe because it's all Apple offers and sets them apart. The 3.7", 16x9 original Droid was viewed as too large also. I think if Apple offered an iPhone in the exact same weight and dimensions as the Galaxy SIII with 4.8" display, it would easily outsell the 3.5, 4.0 and 4.3" models. 
Still safe for small hands: women, children and petite men
and if they move to a standard interface (that is, open it up) it might change my absolutely negative image of the company and everything it stands for.
and add to that, "...neener, neener, neener".
This story is just about Europe where market share slipped dramatically. The statistics are the only facts, whereas the causes and effects are not as clear cut. Could it be a temporary drop? We'll have to wait and see, but it does seem very early in the product cycle.
... and if you choose to bash your company, it would be wise to do so anonymously. Then ask yourself, "why don't I find a company whose purpose is in line with my own?" On the other hand, there is a fine line when expressing displeasure about your job with friends online. First amendment protection only goes so far.