or Connect

Posts by cgc0202

It's about time Apple should have its own You Tube challenge -- perhaps even better. Combine music, video, arts, images created by Apple products consumers CGC
I would be interested to see links for this. The ePub template provided by Apple does not have the feature. CGC
I know someone who is more than 70 yo, who has very poor eyesight her face is very near the screen when she uses a computer, the lens of her reading glasses are veru thick, her fingers are also not as steady. She leads a very active life that may make some 30-40's people like sedentary or couch potatoes. Still the "leader" in her community.She has an iMac, a Dell, and iPhone4 and big screen TVs all over her house. But according to her, she does most of her stuff now with...
First, can one buy the App, like one could buy Aperture, Final Cut Pro, etc., and use the App to make your own iBooks? Or does one have to license it per book? Or do it through the company? Indeed, this App is an improvement over the ePub, which is open source, but in some applications, I would still like an electronic format that mimics a book, just like the iBook but incorporating many of the features and more of the aforementioned Apps. I agree with the others, I...
How is your Xoom tablet? Did you get the G4 upgrade already? And, did you sell your original iPad? CGC
Do you have proof that Apple is selling member information to various charities? Or are you just being yourself, and speculating the worst of Apple?A database of names of Apple customers has greater value to solicitors than that of the names in a generic phonebook. Hsving stated the aforementioned, it is true also that marketeers and demographic analysts can learn a lot about a person or a family from the ZIP Code or Area Code (Phone).CGC
This move further strengthens the Apple Ecosystem. What Apple should do is not only this but something similar to a wikipedia relevant to everything Apple; CGC
I am surprised how many people interchange projections and estimates. This is especially true about the supposed "quarterly projections" report card. Projection is used more properly when the event or duration has not yet transpired. Estimate is used more properly if an the event or duration has already transpired but can only guess rather than have a reliable (precise) value of the data, e.g., sales figures, actual number of production, etc. Thus, one may make short...
Actually, what I have in mind may be more a variant to what you are stating. I do not expect Apple to simply put both the iOS on top of the OSX to come up with a hybrid device -- as what was achieved with the dual OS of the MacOSX-Windows possible with Intel based Macs.The prototype of what I have in mind would be the evolved and latest iteration of the iMac. The screen and the other hardware (diskdrives, CPU, etc.) are already in one unit, except for the keyboard,...
Whenever there is a new entry into an ecosystem, it must outpace the growth of the entire ecosystem, especially the front runner with the bulk of the total percentage. At the same time, because a "new number" is added into the totality, the percentage of the significant players, especially at the very top are bound to decrease or deccelerate a bit. The thing to watch is the trajectory of the rate of increase of the newcomer -- it must increase exponentially, not ...