or Connect

Posts by Aizmov

An unholy alliance! That's why I didn't vote republican, even though I'm a small government libertarian-conservative, and NOT religious, not the slightest! The Republican party is being overrun by religious zealots. The moment Palin was chosen as VP is when I wanted McCain to fail and Obama to win.
Java is very relevant in the enterprise.
I love it
I'd gladly pay for MS Office 2008 if it was on par with MS Office 2007.
Patents are good. Inventors deserve compensation for their hard work.
I think this prediction is optimistic. In truth, since the past year I've bought everything online. Books, games, gadgets, computers, songs, movies, etc.. And had them delivered to me. Never bothered leaving the house. The only thing I had to leave the house to buy was my iPhone. I'm sure more and more people, as me, will find it more convenient to buy online, and more and more will find it more convenient to purchase or rent them from iTunes and similar services, than on...
I can't see why Apple doesn't allow the iPhone to be used as a storage device. I want to be able to transfer files from my Mac, download files from the Internet, and attach/upload files. Seriously, an Enable Disk Use option would do a worlds of good. As is being able to download and upload attachments.
Microsoft Windows Journal Viewer, or at least something that can read jnt files. I had to start Windows in a VM because my instructor used a Tablet PC and the notes, and homeworks were posted in jnt. If there are such apps, please let me know.
I saw a first gen Zune, I think it was brown, on display at a store. Never seen one since.
Apple should advertise this feature more