or Connect

Posts by Tulkas

I think everyone needs to get past whether some thought it would be the iPhone 6 or 6th gen iPhone or iPhone 5 or New iPhone or whatever. It could have gone any way. We all had reasons to see it any of those. We could all have been wrong if Apple had decided differently.    Hell, it would be a hoot of the 5 is just their way of gaming us all and TS ends up being right ;)
Guess it might be called the iPhone 5 after all.   Edit: removed pic as the story was updated to include it.
I was thinking the same thing. The complexity of the accusations and any damage calculations and the need for unanimity makes me think this isn't going in Apple's favour. Really hope I'm wrong and the jury smashes Samsung but I have a bad feeling because of how fast this was.
How did this idiot end up at Apple? Never thought he was a good fit. He is the new Papermaster.
Sounds like Samsung is using Motorola's playbook. In the Apple/Moto lawsuits, how has Apple done in arguing that they were covered by Qualcomm's license when the bought chips from Qualcomm that used Moto IP? It seems like Apple should have easily won based on a) being covered as a customer of Qualcomm b) FRAND principles against discriminatory terms. But hasn't Apple been having a rough go with the various courts with their moto cases?
Seems like google is all but acknowledging infringement. They are now trying have their use of the infringed IP declared standards.
"a type of instant messaging chat bot system" -sounds like a Turing system. How could they patent a Turing system? -does not sound much like Siri *having not yet read the patent
Activist judges. Gotta love them.
You you are comparing the hypothetical improvements of an unreleased OS to the unknown improvements of an unreleased OS?   Good luck.
And every Android manufacturer just said "oh shit"   Between Amazon and Google, with their subsidized tablets, there is no money left to be made selling hardware with Android. Amazon and Google can expect to make up the money on the backend through media, search and apps. The hardware makers don't have that luxury or infrastructure. This is exactly why Samsung is trying their own cloud initiatives, but it is too little, too late. There are maybe 4 or 5 companies that...