or Connect

Posts by Tulkas

The handwriting recognition is surprisingly good, from a few quick scribble tests anyway. Makes me miss my MP2100.
Well, if you view Santa as the creepy old guy that watches you through you window, yes, just like that.
Just saw SolipsismX's sig too as I am not here much any more. Joe was always thoughtful and intelligent in his posts. While we didn't always agree (almost never) he was a great member here. Sorry to hear this.
Awesome. So now Google will know when you leave home and arrive. They'll know approximately how active your household is based on motion sensor triggers. They'll know your waking and sleeping schedule. They'll know how often you accidently trigger the fire alarm when cooking.   None of which is all that scary on their own. But for any other company looking to get into the connected home/smart appliance space, this type of data and Nest's experience will give them a huge...
No, it's not the first time, but that was back before they decided to dump it in favour of their own architecture. 
Not sure why this is shocking. There have been rumors over the last year that Apple was courting Intel to fab their Arm chips. Apparently, concerns about the appearance of producing a CPU that was competitive to their own and some ARM licensing issues were complications. Many people expected the A7 was produced by Intel, until it was confirmed to be Samsung. http://hothardware.com/News/Despite-Claims-Apples-ARM-Business-A-Dubious-Opportunity-For-Intel-/ Even back as far as...
 I was thinking that. I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility.
Adults aren't allowed to bring their kids into the liquor store?
Was thinking the same thing. Takes his iPad but leaves car keys and child.Priorities.
So McAdams isn't exactly the brightest bulb in the bunch, hmm? Can think he honestly thinks he convinced Jobs to add LTE unless he is amongst the very dimmest of people walking the earth.