or Connect

Posts by axual

I've always thought Android is a mess. Carriers have made it worse than a mess.
Hate?  What hate?   She called Apple Music's planned 90 day trial period "shocking, disappointing" ... really?     Shocking was it?   Apples gives a lot of stuff away free to market product and services.  Most businesses do.   If she doesn't like it, then she should stop selling her wares on iTunes.   Oh wait, that's right ... iTunes is how she makes millions and millions of dollars.   I am all for making money, creating wealth, making it big, and more ... but...
Taylor Swift will make $20K for every million plays of one of her songs ... Apple paid too much. I hope Ms. Swift is happy ... $20K is more than many people make per year, and she will make that without lifting a finger. Then again, some of her concert tickets are $700 a piece, so she really doesn't care about anyone except herself. She would be nothing without Apple products.
I don't ... and am happy that my devices no longer look like mocked up ridiculous leather binders and goofy digital shredders.
I can do without NBC content. Anything with the name Comcast turns my stomach.
As an Apple shareholder, let me explain ... I don't care.
35% is a a ridiculous number. Reduce it to 15% and watch all these companies bring the money back to the US and spend it on new stuff ... with the result of more jobs filled by people who ... guess what, pay taxes to the federal government. Our politicians are idiots. The corporate tax rate is too high ... way, too high. @anlogjack : "As long as it's applied properly to all companies, it is an excellent idea for governments the world over to tax multi mega million...
Being backed by Neil Young is completely meaningless. The Pono player is a complete waste of time and talent, and ... lots of money invested.
This is more about promoting David Muir the new anchor on Disney owned ABC than the Apple announcement.
Putin is weak because he fears the average citizen. Gee, what a surprise.