or Connect

Posts by axual

MS has lost the tablet market. Though Surface has some nice features, hey are so far behind that I don't know how they expect to catch up. If you look at Zune and the Windows Phone, and now Surface, there is a pattern ... and that pattern is that they failed to produce something that people didn't think they needed. This is the brilliance of Apple product design and marketing that has buried Microsoft. And it's going to happen again ... predicting the Apple iWatch...
Tired of this. Vast resources are being wasted with all this legal wrangling on both sides.
TIme for some really great presents for the Cue family I'd say.
So I expect a new division created ... called Microhard.
Memo to President Obama: STOP spending money. That would really help.
I'm sure Windows 9 will fix everything. I'm sure Windows 10 will fix everything. I'm sure Windows 11 will fix everything. I'm sure Windows 12 will fix everything. I'm sure Windows 13 will fix everything. I'm sure Windows 14 will fix everything. ... I'm sure Windows 32005122694083245123 will fix everything.
The Federal government is too big for too long. American's need to start demanding significant cuts in spending, or we will find ourselves so deep in a hole that the it will make peoples heads spin. You think living in Greece is fun right now? Our elected officials have been irresponsible, including this current president in borrowing another 6 trillion dollars in just 4 years. Stop blaming ... and start cutting.
Certainly MS needed to shake things up ... time will tell if this improves matters, but time is not something MS has a lot of these days.
It out performs the iPad 2. Is this supposed to impress people?
It's stupid to have corporations paying taxes. Corporations are pieces of paper. People pay taxes. Incomes taxes, taxes on investments, sales taxes, etc. Tax on profits should be eliminated ... businesses can either make additional profits which in turn are passed to shareholders, or spend it on capital or more employees.