or Connect

Posts by axual

Poor carriers ... they really have it bad. Verizon did a $106 billion in revenue last year and a $10 billion dollar profit. Poor Verizon. Apple should just consume Sprint and offer their own network to customers, and let's see what Verizon and ATT do.
Path changes name to Facebook II ... this error is breathtaking.
Turn the iPad upside down.
The million who signed the petition will line up to buy the new iPad 3, the new iPhone 5, the new Macbook Air, the new Apple TV ...
Too bad we can't get people like Steve Jobs in in government ... Steve would do the following: 1. Immediately eliminate a few big departments which do mostly nothing except employ government employees and pay their benefits, followed by eliminating most all of the waste. 2. Implement technology across the entire government that actually works making the government 40% more efficient. Just how long are we going to borrow $1 of every $3 spent and how long are we...
I have zero interest in Facebook integration and frankly, hope they make this type of thing optional. Facebook is evil as far as I'm concerned.
Looks like new licensing revenue to me.
Dear AT&T: I will take advantage of this only if you offer a dataplan that spans 2 more devices. It is RIDICULOUS to pay for separate dataplans because I have an iPhone and an iPad. Signed Very disgruntled AT&T User who will change the minute Verizon offers a device spanning plan
I am, beyond a shadow of doubt, utterly and completely ... underwhelmed.
This requires Windows ... sorry, not interested.