or Connect

Posts by axual

This guy is just upset that he is no longer the distribution channel ... if he focuses on good content, it will get distributed to a wide audience by Apple and others. Quit whining.
It's not a misstep ... as noted, cramming 2 chips in the phone would not have worked. Further, Apple was not pressed to release a redesigned phone. One thing Apple usually does right is making the technology changes as the right time. I hope they are working on redefining TV ... which is the next killer app.
I'm guessing the operative words here are "pretty much meets my needs".
This is due to the AT&T acquisition ... so T-Mobile just has to wait (along with all their customers).
Nice to see Amazon is joining the 20th century in technology ... except that it's the 21st century.
This is just a way for this critic to focus on himself ... sad.
What century are we in?
It's amazing Comcast and others are not working on the real answer and desire of most customers; and Steve Jobs has given them the blueprint with iCloud and iTunes. The TV has to be demoted to just another device (like the computer will be with iCloud), and I can stream and view from any device (TV, laptop, tablet, phone, watch, refrigerator, whatever). Second, as with iTunes, Jobs and Apple convinced content providers to break up albums. Why can't I break up my...
This is an adjustment indicating the iPad 3 is close to being released. Given the initial shortages of the iPad 2, and delays in the retina display for the iPad 3, this is not that surprising (though for many analysts who never get things right to begin with, it is surprising).
Not only was it Jobs innovation and ideas that drove products, but the way that Apple operates internally (which is not like other companies) that helped propel it to astonishing success. Other companies should look seriously at how Apple grew into the largest company in the world, in short order, at the helm of Steve Jobs. Memo to CEOs: Think Different was not just a marketing slogan.