or Connect

Posts by axual

I find it unbelievable that Dell would just show up. Surely he would have been invited by Apple management or the family of Steve.
I agree ... i'm just astonished at the connection ... I have a really fine toaster oven, well made and designed, but I hardly feel same about that as I do with my iStuff.
It remains astonishing to me how a company and a leader of that entity can design and build something that people get so attached to. I am included in this ... as if the device has become part of us in some way. Perhaps it is. It's used to communicate and learn, two of the fundamental aspects of being human. They become extensions of the human experience. May Steve rest in peace of course, and he did have a positive impact on many ... but we are all a bunch of...
Not correct.
It seems likely that the management knew Steve was close to passing ... so a live feed would have just added to the potential for a very dramatic scene.
This guy is just upset that he is no longer the distribution channel ... if he focuses on good content, it will get distributed to a wide audience by Apple and others. Quit whining.
It's not a misstep ... as noted, cramming 2 chips in the phone would not have worked. Further, Apple was not pressed to release a redesigned phone. One thing Apple usually does right is making the technology changes as the right time. I hope they are working on redefining TV ... which is the next killer app.
I'm guessing the operative words here are "pretty much meets my needs".
This is due to the AT&T acquisition ... so T-Mobile just has to wait (along with all their customers).
Nice to see Amazon is joining the 20th century in technology ... except that it's the 21st century.