or Connect

Posts by axual

Another way of putting this is Republicans are looking to move the middle class to a higher tax bracket. The Democrats are looking to move the middle class to a lower tax bracket. Which is why we need a single tax bracket (a flat rate for everyone).
Just what I need ... a tablet connected to a keyboard so I can use Notepad. What will MS think of next? I have a name for this ... the ZuneTab.
I should be able to subscribe to a channel for about $4 a month and get to see everything. That's more than those channels receive from cable and satellite providers. That way I could get the 6 channels or networks I actually want and not have to pay the ridiculous cable fees I do today for 500 channels, 494 of which I could care less about.
Should anyone care about this critic or his criticism? I think not.
I don't ... nor too many of these rumors.
I do not care. That is all.
Identify every part in your products built in China, and locate US companies who can provide the same parts at the same cost (I can assure you that there are companies here that could do this). Eliminate China from the vendor picture.
None of these facts will minimize the drama journalists will deploy about Jobs stepping down as CEO.
This is what happens when you deliver products people want and present them in a way that people desire. The author has the title wrong ... Apple did not earn $5600 per s/f, they generated that much in revenue per s/f.
Journalists are having a hey day with this ... First, a fact ... Jobs is not leaving. He is moving out of the CEO position and taking the Chairman of the Board position. I can assure you (with confidence), that Steve will still be very involved with Apple. Stop being so dramatic.