or Connect

Posts by gpalmer

I put this on macnn and here too but little response... what do you guys think Since you can register up to 10 additional email addresses why dont you register one .mac account at $100 get 10 of your friends to have their email addresses registered for additional $10 (10 friends x $10=$100 + 1 .mac account x $100=$200 total) and split the cost among the friends ($200/ 11 friends=$18.18/year/each friend). Of course these would have to be people that you trust. Just a...
from .mac help file IMPORTANT: If you choose to convert your trial account to an email-only account, all your data files on Apple's servers (except for email messages) will be removed. Other .Mac services, such as iDisk, HomePage, Backup, and Virex, are not accessible to email-only accounts. To convert your trial account to email-only, go to www.mac.com. Click Account in the .Mac menu bar, then click the Email Account...
I put this on macnn but little response... what do you guys think Since you can register up to 10 additional email addresses why dont you register one .mac account at $100 get 10 of your friends to have their email addresses registered for additional $10 (10 friends x $10=$100 + 1 .mac account x $100=$200 total) and split the cost among the friends ($200/ 11 friends=$18.18/year/each friend). Of course these would have to be people that you trust. Just a thought! That way...
hmmm you are correct sir..... ive been trying since about 9 pm and it was down then.... just curious if it was only mine.... thanks for checking palmer
i keep getting a message saying that the password may be wrong..... but my email still works and its the same password..... hmmmm interesting