or Connect

Posts by woolie

Apple 5s availability near 0 on the whole west coast for over a week... You can go online to Apple.com to get this data by store anytime... I have been checking this about 5 times a day & repeated trips to the Apple store, AT&T store & Best Buy... This last week Best Buy received 2 presold 5s, AT&T received 5 silver 64 gig silvers... The local Apple store has large sign at the door that they have no 5s due to high demand... When I pointed out that Apple.com says they...
Maybe this new rollout plan is why there have been only a few, very few 5s available on the whole west coast of the US of any size since the initial launch... Finally found 1 32 gig in the Apple online store yesterday but it was gone before I could fill out the form... I thought the 5s were going to China until I read they were having the same exact problem we are... Clearly there is major problem in Apples production system... It is insane to add any more countries...
Still no 5s iPhones in the Seattle area as well as many or other areas...  Not in the Apple stores...  Went there again this morning...   Zero...  Asked them point blank if they had gotten any this last week...  Answer, only a couple...  Nothing has been available to sell...   Went to AT&T, they had nothing & said they would not be getting any 5's till sometime November...   Went to Best Buy, they had nothing as well...   I went to Apple online store and checked for...
In the Seattle area there are no AT&T 5s in any size or color for days... It's total joke... I check Apple's inventory every few hours & it is 0.... I've to the Apple store a few times & they tell you it best to just home...
So far none of the remedies suggested work for my iphone 4S...
Thanks for the suggestion...   But does not work...  So far none of the remedies work...
My iPhone 4S wifi quits several times an hour.... It seems to me these continual problems with Apple's software updates are due to inadequate testing... It happens with every major release... Their quest for secrecy keeps their products from being tested in "real" world environments... There are other software issues not posted in this particular discussion...
Agree...  Apple has been coasting the last couple of years, racking up billions in cash and only providing incremental updates...  Still have my original iPad...  No reason to update...  Still have my 2010 Mac Air...  Still no reason to update...   Still have my 2010 i Mac...   Still no reason to update...  Still have my 2009 iPod...   Still no reason to update...   Did update my iPhone 4 to 4S, what a joke...   I am not a Kindle fan, but I hope someone wakes up Apple...
If the price goes up I'll pass!!!!!!!
Some other issue...