or Connect

Posts by oneaburns

I prefer the iPhone to all other "smart" phones. However, if I was getting paid by Microsoft, even on a contract basis, I would use a Windows phone. This was a very unprofessional move on her part. Any other company thinking of hiring her will think twice.
I love all the "let your child become accustomed to uncomfortable environments, it will benefit them in the future...I'm a badass no nonsense parent" comments. That's silly. Look, a baby cries for two reasons: to communicate something it can't in words and just because. If one of those reasons happens to be that it gets hot in there around 11pm and you had no idea precious to this device then great! It may have saved you having to check on them dozens of nights. No harm in...
How do you mean? That the 3rd is better or worse? Or was that a joke about the space time tearing that what's her name does lol.
This is my favorite game of all time. Loved it on the 360 I used to tell myself I'd play it for just a half hour then go to bed...3 hours later I'd finally look at the time and realize I had to get up in 4 hours. Rapture was so immersive and you wanted to see what was going to happen next. That being said, I can't see this being very enjoyable on an iPad or iPhone. Even if you used a controller the screen is too small to really appreciate the grandeur of the vast...
There are a few individuals here that like to engage in "absurd posturing." I'd tell you to ignore them but it's difficult since they dominate almost every post. They consider saying anything even slightly critical about Apple to be heresy. Even saying you have a preference that is contrary to what Apple has made available (like finally adding a keypad to the wireless keyboard, for example) will be met with hostility. They take being a fan to a new level.
Dude, chill out. It's an operating system not your mother.
You forgot the part where I said that Windows preview works much better than Apple's. For whatever reason, Apple only let's gifs work in text messages and emails but not within preview. Same for iOS. Gifs won't even play in your photo album but stick em in a text message and they work.
I just hope the new Photo app is better than iPhoto. I know it's blasphemous to say here, but I still prefer Windows for managing photos - just put it in the pictures folder and make some subfolders and you're done. Windows preview works much better (and also plays well with gifs) and doesn't require some weird folder with cryptically named files like iPhoto does.
Amazon has a good and robust review section. They are one of the few.
I used to like it better when their reviews were sorted by most recent. That way if the app wasn't functioning right you could see posts about it there. What Apple really needs go after are the developers that spam redirects to the their app in the app store. I can visit a completely innocuous site and I get redirected to download Candy Crush Saga or some other game made by King. (It's almost always King.) I've never played any of their games nor do I have any intention...