or Connect

Posts by oneaburns

I said most and then changed that to "a significant amount" because it upset some sensitive people here. I mean, I don't want to upset the guy I saw posting here yesterday stating those guilt of leaking iphone 6 images should be executed.
I don't have the time to search the internet for something that any rational person is aware of. You cannot tell me you have not seen more critical postings and reviews of this version of iOS than ones in the past.Do you run this website? If you do then you're doing yourself a disservice by alienating viewers. I used to come here daily until I just couldn't stand the bullying of everyone anymore. The comments section is like Fox News. It doesn't matter how much a person...
You perfectly illustrate groupthink and confirmation bias in this forum every day. It's sad that you can't recognize it and are so threatened by dissenting views that you bully even other Apple fans.
While it is true most people I know don't care for the changes made in iOS 7, a quick search of google would show it's not been well-received. Would you rather I say "a significant amount of people" instead of "most?" Are we really getting that nit picky?
100% agree. Hopefully iOS 8 is better. 7 has been disliked by most people (except fanatics that never dislike anything.)
Why is that trolling? There are many people who feel that way. I wouldn't go as far as how you put it but I hate what he's done with iOS. Forstall may have been a jerk but he got iOS right. Everyone claims to have disliked his fondness for skeuomorphic design but it made iOS very user friendly and charming.
I'd be happy if it is that size. Same overall design we know and love with a bigger screen and thinner bezel. Perfect. But I'll take black
I hope your joking about it being able to play Titanfall. People are pointing out Apple dropped the ball because one, this is an Apple centric site and two, Apple has tons and tons of cash but decided to do nothing to improve a very popular product.Frankly, since Amazon Prime started offering free shows and movies I have stopped using my ATV as much. I have so much content available through Amazon and have their app on all three of my game consoles and my TV. I don't...
It's impressive but not as impressive as Al's discovery and continued fight against Manbearpig. I'm cereal guys
That type of transparency would be nice. And while I don't fault Apple at all for lobbying, I do fault out government for allowing it to happen. I mean, deduct this woman's salary and travel expenses and you're still left with at least $2 million dollars. Where does that go? It ain't for taking politicians out to dinner. It's goes in te politicians pockets. I'm bit sure how they do it but it's shameful that it's allowed to take place. So much for a government "of the...