or Connect

Posts by oneaburns

I'm a guy but I'm leaning towards getting the smaller one.  I don't have large wrists and these things look too large and clunky on the guys the photos.
This article is all over the place as far as a release date.
You guys that think this is a possibility are really drinking the kool aid. I realize you love Apple and so do I, but come on. It makes no sense from a business perspective.
What's so amusing? You can look at her and tell she's an athlete. She is phenomenally gorgeous.
I agree. I've used a UE Boom for awhile and think it's great...especially for $90. Holds a charge for a long time too. Accidentally left it in my trunk one day during the summer and the heat didn't affect it at all. I pro ally used it at the pool and it's nice to have something rigged and that doesn't cost $200. If you were only going to use it inside the Bose might be better.Had to laugh at the review though...of course he HAD to listen to some Bob Dylan. It's funny how...
Xbox? I they've sold around 15 million of the latest gen and the 360 was wildly successful. You can't discount that just because Apple isn't involved in console gaming. Also not sure where you're getting your numbers. While I much prefer OSX, Windows still dominates market share.
Actually, I thought his response was one of the more honest replies I've seen on here. The level of fanboyism here is ridiculous. I love Apple products and have owned dozens of them, but that doesn't mean I'm going to hate MS just to fit into some stupid club. The article was nothing but sour grapes and really didn't need to be published here. Pure MS bashing and nothing more. Bloated immature trash.
Yes, and then releasing an overpriced one with glossy display. Sold my LED Cinema Display when a laptop I received from work would not connect to it. Replaced with a Dell UltraSharp and have been a happy camper ever since. I didn't realize how much the glare had been bothering me until I got a matte display and realized I was no longer fiddling with the angle of the monitor all day long.
I watched it with a friend and we both thought it was hilarious too. Of course, if you take yourself a little too seriously (like some here) and are the type that would rather brag about the latest indie flick you just pretended to enjoy then it's not for you. But if you have a good sense of humor then I highly recommend it.
I do the same but to the smaller breasted athletic ones with the perfect body and average age of 19