or Connect

Posts by oneaburns

Whenever I see POS, my brain instantly thinks "piece of sh*t" and I have to then convert it to "point of sale."
On one hand, I would love to have an Apple watch that has health tracking capabilities. On the other hand, iTunes can't even seem to get my album cover art right. I'm not sure I trust it keeping track of my blood pressure, etc.
I don't see the point. If I want to watch any of these channels I'll do that on my DirecTV. They've got channels for precocious episodes too. Why watch the same content through my ATV?
Same. And I have no problem with a bunch of low brow "reality" shows being made - there is obviously an audience for it. But they should put it on channels that don't purport to be something else.
The History Channel should really change its name. They rarely have anything but junk on there. Ancient Aliens? Big Rig Bounty Hunters? Swamp People? Are you kidding me? Thank God for The Smithsonian Channel.
There's nothing wrong with your wanting that fixed. The other guy is just being a jerk.
I said most and then changed that to "a significant amount" because it upset some sensitive people here. I mean, I don't want to upset the guy I saw posting here yesterday stating those guilt of leaking iphone 6 images should be executed.
I don't have the time to search the internet for something that any rational person is aware of. You cannot tell me you have not seen more critical postings and reviews of this version of iOS than ones in the past.Do you run this website? If you do then you're doing yourself a disservice by alienating viewers. I used to come here daily until I just couldn't stand the bullying of everyone anymore. The comments section is like Fox News. It doesn't matter how much a person...
You perfectly illustrate groupthink and confirmation bias in this forum every day. It's sad that you can't recognize it and are so threatened by dissenting views that you bully even other Apple fans.
While it is true most people I know don't care for the changes made in iOS 7, a quick search of google would show it's not been well-received. Would you rather I say "a significant amount of people" instead of "most?" Are we really getting that nit picky?