or Connect

Posts by oneaburns

Actually, I thought his response was one of the more honest replies I've seen on here. The level of fanboyism here is ridiculous. I love Apple products and have owned dozens of them, but that doesn't mean I'm going to hate MS just to fit into some stupid club. The article was nothing but sour grapes and really didn't need to be published here. Pure MS bashing and nothing more. Bloated immature trash.
Yes, and then releasing an overpriced one with glossy display. Sold my LED Cinema Display when a laptop I received from work would not connect to it. Replaced with a Dell UltraSharp and have been a happy camper ever since. I didn't realize how much the glare had been bothering me until I got a matte display and realized I was no longer fiddling with the angle of the monitor all day long.
I watched it with a friend and we both thought it was hilarious too. Of course, if you take yourself a little too seriously (like some here) and are the type that would rather brag about the latest indie flick you just pretended to enjoy then it's not for you. But if you have a good sense of humor then I highly recommend it.
I do the same but to the smaller breasted athletic ones with the perfect body and average age of 19
IActually, I just saw a preview for a news story about how they were doing well. Profits and stock were up. I could google it but I'm being lazy
Save it for a feminist blog please.
Who hasn't been rumored to star in this? Also, to the first poster, Dumb & Dumber is a classic comedy.
This has been an issue for so long I honestly believe Apple doesn't want to fix it. It brings in too much revenue for them. One of the biggest offenders is the game developer "King", the people who make that annoying Candy Crush Saga crap. I've refused to ever download it bc I will not support their practices. But they're usually near the top of top grossing apps. I have to think that's why Apple lets them do it.Yes! I've had to use so much LTE data because wifi drops so...
Too bad it's done nothing to remedy the fact that iTunes never transfers all my music to my iPhone 6. Multiple support threads and no one has an answer. Seems like maybe they'd fix that before offering "new" features.
Using Yosemite and have an iPhone 6...they don't seem to like each other when it comes to syncing music. I've tried turning iTunes Match on and off on both my phone and my Mac but it makes no difference. It only transfers about half the songs but thinks it's transferred everything. I don't know if it's related to cloud issues or not but it's frustrating.