or Connect

Posts by oneaburns

Precisely....all I want to know is what the thing is going to look like...flat back or rounded, metal or plastic. Really I just want a flat back. The aluminum looks cool and is sturdy but if it causes reception issues like some have claimed, then I can do without it.
What are you, a parrot? You're repeating the exact thing I initially said to you! Anyway, keep your misguided, off-topic signature - I really don't care anymore. Good day, sir!
Different opinions are fine - but sometimes they're just completely devoid of any logic and those do tend to hurt my head. Your portrait of Afghanistan, Somalia and Iraq as these wonderful, fun-loving places until the big, bad U.S. came along is so completely untrue it's difficult to know where to begin - hence, the headache. Of course you don't need to change your signature for every thread, but when you're posting in an Apple forum you might want to try to keep your...
The only thing more mind numbing than your post is your signature. This is not a political forum so take your political statements elsewhere - especially when said political statements are completely idiotic.
I just want to know what the thing is gonna look like. The one thing that has been hampering me from upgrading my original iPhone to the 3g is the plastic, curved back. I like the flat surface for when I'm typing on it while it's on my desk and I like the aluminum. I'm hoping they go back to that or something similar.
I'm with you there. Wireless WITH numeric keypad has been a request for sometime so they introduce the opposite. Oy. Heck, even if you don't use your Mac for business you still may want to create a spreadsheet or pay some bills online now and then. And it's not much fun to try to shop online and use the top row of numbers to enter your credit card number.
I'd have to agree with you there...for the most part cable is no where near as good as BluRay - save maybe HDTheater, and even it still falls behind.
If they aren't taking surveys how should they be listening? By going to forums like this one? With the amount of disagreement here I can't imagine what the AppleTHING would end up looking like
I agree with the idea of adding a small BluRay drive...it would be nice but it's not going to happen. I disagree with the DVR being a stop-gap though. I think being able to use it as a DVR would be fantastic AND lead to people buying the more expensive model with the larger hard drive. Besides, Apple writes great software where as the maker of my current DVR does not.
Yes, I own one. I mentioned it in the second paragraph of my post and it's also in my signature. It's not perfect but for the most part I'm very happy with it - so much so that I bought one for my brother for Christmas.