or Connect

Posts by oneaburns

Hahaha...I think Dubya is more popular than them.
I can't believe there are still discussions about messing with iTunes pricing and the possibility of a subscription service. It amazes me the record labels STILL don't get it. A subscription service is a non-starter. It's never worked and it never will work. I can live with the variable pricing they've introduced but it is a mistake that will cause them to lose money. I'm going to make it real clear for the record labels: the more complicated you make your pricing...
Thank you for the review! The 30" is a little out of my price range. As for glossiness - I use a matte screen at work and a glossy at home and the gloss doesn't really bother me most of the time. But, since you said that besides the gloss it produced the best image quality you've ever seen, it may still be a good purchase for me. And if it doesn't work out I can always return it like you did.
Sorry if this has already been addressed in here and I missed it, but has anyone noticed how there is no place to review the display on the Apple store like there is for the other displays and accessories? I figured by now there would be some reviews by people who have actually been using it for awhile but there isn't even the option to review it there. Strange. I'd be interested in reading them.
I agree. From a consumer standpoint, what really troubles me isn't even that Apple has not given us MMS - it's that they haven't even responded to all the inquiries about it. Would it be that difficult to release a statement saying "we're not going to support it and here is why." Why is Apple just ignoring us on this? I can come up with a conspiracy theory involving AT&T but I won't go there. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth too. It makes me wonder what else they...
I don't know why so many people seem to have a problem with the chin. The current iMac is beautiful. I really don't know how it could be improved upon aesthetically. I can only hope that Apple will not listen to the suggestions here of losing the chin and making the screen thicker. That's just ridiculous. Sure, you could lose the chin and make it almost as thick as a CRT monitor but why would you want to devolve into a big, ugly hunk of plastic?
good point
Already asked and answered so I'm not going to go over it again. And one more thing...I think the guy you were quoting was pointing out the hypocrisy of your statement, not agreeing with it.
Never mind.
I don't think anyone claimed to know what's best for you. You are still claiming MMS is not needed when many, many people use it. As for the, "you shouldn't have bought one" argument, MMS was rumored to be an update that would come soon after launch. I purchased mine the week of launch and have been waiting fairly patiently for over a year and a half now. Am I not allowed to ask for a very simple, highly used feature (except for you) to be made part of the update? Or,...