or Connect

Posts by oneaburns

What are thoughts on acceptable operating conditions? Obviously, you don't want to leave your phone on the dashboard of your car. However, with both my 1st gen iPhone and now my 3GS, I have kept it with me in some hot conditions - inside my golf bag on a 90+ degree day for example, or when I go to the pool I'll bring a bag with me and leave it in there. I've never had any issues but do you think this could be a problem? I've done this with all phones I've ever had and...
Yeah, like the Ewok's.
I don't like the look of protective cases. Oh well.
Sheesh, sorry. I was trying to conserve space on something that was already running long. It's not like my spelling or sentence structure was atrocious. Besides, just because you go more than three sentences does not mean you need to start a new paragraph - especially if you're on the same thought. There are numerous posts on here that take up less than a page yet have four or five paragraphs. That's a little overkill. If all those points aren't valid to you then I...
It would have been nice if they would have put the availability link up there the weekend it launched (when I tried but failed to get one) and not the weekend after (when they had lots in stock I guess they weren't expecting this much demand. The whole activation process was a little messy though. \ You walk into the store not sure where to go. I saw an employee in an orange shirt and stopped them and said I'd like the 32GB Black iPhone. "OK, I'm going to take you...
Brown display? Please explain.
Someone is just trying to sound smart. Yawn.
As a 1st gen iPhone owner that skipped the 3G, I decided to upgrade to the 3GS. I wasn't expecting the type of demand for this as there was for the first iPhone so I went to my local Apple store Saturday afternoon to pick one up. Unfortunately, all they had left were white ones and there was still a line outside the door of people wanting to buy that. I had to wonder whether that many people really wanted white or if they were just going to settle for it since black was...
It means you can get in the reserved line at 8am rather than everyone else who has to wait until 10am. And if that store has let you reserve it they should have it in stock.
Actually, it's exactly what you said. You may have meant something different but if that is the case I think you should have worded it differently. Having said that, I would like if there was the option for a matte display. The glossy I have now does bother me on rare occassions BUT provides more color depth. It's something I'd like to be able to compare side by side and make a decision on. It's all a matter of personal preference. I hate ultra glossy plasma TV's but...