or Connect

Posts by oneaburns

I'd have to agree with you there...for the most part cable is no where near as good as BluRay - save maybe HDTheater, and even it still falls behind.
If they aren't taking surveys how should they be listening? By going to forums like this one? With the amount of disagreement here I can't imagine what the AppleTHING would end up looking like
I agree with the idea of adding a small BluRay drive...it would be nice but it's not going to happen. I disagree with the DVR being a stop-gap though. I think being able to use it as a DVR would be fantastic AND lead to people buying the more expensive model with the larger hard drive. Besides, Apple writes great software where as the maker of my current DVR does not.
Yes, I own one. I mentioned it in the second paragraph of my post and it's also in my signature. It's not perfect but for the most part I'm very happy with it - so much so that I bought one for my brother for Christmas.
I can't believe how many of you are complaining that Apple has put a survey out there to get some feedback from their customers. Since when is that a bad thing? Sure, this one is for current owners but that doesn't mean there will never be one for those who don't own one. Besides, if you knew the first thing about marketing you'd know nothing sells a product better than word of mouth. One way you build that is by exciting your current customers so that they sing the...
Well, I decided to take the plunge and made the purchase this Friday. When this was first released I said that I felt it was a few hundred dollars overpriced. Now that I've had the opportunity to use it for a couple days I'm eating my words - well, part of them anyway. I still feel it's a little overpriced but maybe by only $100. And, when you consider how the aesthetics blend into the MacBook, that $100 seems worth it. So, on to my review: The display is simply...
Hahaha...I think Dubya is more popular than them.
I can't believe there are still discussions about messing with iTunes pricing and the possibility of a subscription service. It amazes me the record labels STILL don't get it. A subscription service is a non-starter. It's never worked and it never will work. I can live with the variable pricing they've introduced but it is a mistake that will cause them to lose money. I'm going to make it real clear for the record labels: the more complicated you make your pricing...
Thank you for the review! The 30" is a little out of my price range. As for glossiness - I use a matte screen at work and a glossy at home and the gloss doesn't really bother me most of the time. But, since you said that besides the gloss it produced the best image quality you've ever seen, it may still be a good purchase for me. And if it doesn't work out I can always return it like you did.
Sorry if this has already been addressed in here and I missed it, but has anyone noticed how there is no place to review the display on the Apple store like there is for the other displays and accessories? I figured by now there would be some reviews by people who have actually been using it for awhile but there isn't even the option to review it there. Strange. I'd be interested in reading them.