or Connect

Posts by macxpress

Free with Ads of course....
 Target uses their own RedCard, but thats simply to make it so they don't have to pay the credit card company fees (like Visa and MasterCard). Thats the point the Target RedCard
 Yeah I don't know why they don't. Every Target I've been into has already upgraded their credit card system which has NFC built into it. 
 I don't think so. All you're phone is doing is authenticating you are you and your credit card account information, although its not really sending out any credit card information. This is what makes it so great and secure. If they had an iPod Touch with NFC and the fingerprint reader you could probably use it as well for Pay. 
 Fullscreen isn't maximizing. Thats simply maximizing. If you want always maximized apps, use Windows 8 and you'll see how much of a pain in the ass it is to use when doing multiple things at once. 
 I know this...should be option click to go full screen not the other way around. 
I don't know many that use solely full-screen apps. I'm not really a fan of them to be honest. I actually pisses me off that the green button on a window makes your window go full-screen instead of changing the size of it. It was one of the features I reported to Apple to put back the way it was. There was nothing wrong with the Mavericks way of making an app go full-screen. 
Yes...this goes back to my comment. Not only does the Dock and Menu Bar need to be darkened, but also the finder windows, Safari windows, system pref window(s), etc. 
I wish this made the entire UI dark mode too...such as Finder windows for example. I do use this as my primary setting though. I really like it.
Told you, but you didn't want to listen...LPDDR RAM is soldered in RAM. There's no such thing as an LPDDR DIMM (or SODIMM).