or Connect

Posts by macxpress

Looks like the RAM soldered to the logic board. Better get all you can afford. One other thing to note...it doesn't look like it comes with the HDMI to DVI adapter anymore either. Its listed as an add-on for $29 and when you look whats in the box it says Mac mini and Power Cord.  
Well ordering an iMac yesterday and having new ones arrive today is a little different than ordering one right now at 9am EST and having new ones come out a couple hours later. That kinda leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Apple is not like other companies... Who knows...maybe they are updating the store and don't want transactions going on at the same time. 
Well I would think it's so people don't buy products the same day new ones arrive. I don't necessary think it's a technical issue as to why they take the store down.How would you feel if you bought a new imac this morning and Apple came out with new ones in the afternoon. Yes, you can cancel it but it's just as easy to close the the store temporarily.Not everyone follows Apple news so not everyone looking to buy an Apple product today knows of an Apple event today.
Gazelle is a ripoff. They don't offer shit for values. This article isn't even worth the time it took to write.
 I see you're new. Welcome to the forum...oh and if you're here long enough you would know that phrase is a running joke. 
 Yeah, MacLife is what MacAddict turned into. I was trying to think what it was called when I was posting earlier. Same magazine I was talking about. :)
 I remember subscribing to MacWorld (and MacAddict) back in the day. Eventually, I got tired of getting them so I canceled everything. I was also stuck with getting rid of every issue. I remember MacAddict used to give you a CD with little programs and/or trial versions of different Mac apps. Like everything, it fades away as usage goes down. Everything goes away eventually if you don't keep up. Sometimes, depending on what you're doing you can't keep up with the times...
Phil Schiller?
I know...it was a joke. 
Yes...especially for Apple. They can do an Apple Event when their products are ready to be released and stream it to millions of people on their website, and invite the press for the keynote. This not only is probably cheaper for Apple, but also they can do things on their time and not be forced to release something that isn't ready just because they're the opening keynote address.