or Connect

Posts by macxpress

That doesn't mean there won't be further issues as a result of adding things. Sometimes you fix one thing and break something else. All in all, the more people the better. 
If this is what Apple is going to do, then there was no sense in doing the public beta program to begin with. I've submitted lots of feedback and how am I ever going to see if it gets fixed before the GM is released. Basically by not releasing public betas continuously, they're wasting people's time.  IMO, they should have been releasing updates to the public beta all along. The more people that can test this the better as it puts Yosemite in more situations where things...
I thought I heard both the DP and public betas were going to be released every 2 weeks (basically every 2 mondays), but I guess its just the DP thats getting those updates. If they're never going to release updates to the public beta whats the sense in doing a public beta. 
 There hasn't been any updates to the first public beta of Yosemite. Why, I don't know. It would seem like 6 DP releases into OS X you could have made some type of OS X public beta update. 
 Doesn't matter, a music service is a music service. They still compete against each other. You can't tell me that Pandora doesn't compete with Spotify, so why is it any different between Beats Music and iTunes? When is the last time you've tried iTunes Radio? Its actually worked quite well recently for me. Yes, it used to suck but now it works pretty well. They've stopped playing songs 2 times in a row, when you tell it not to play a song it no longer plays it, its quite...
Why not just shut it down and transfer customers to iTunes? No need for 2 music services. 
 Who gives a $hit about android...Fuc%$ them!
I'm still trying to figure out why there's still both Beats Music and iTunes? Why does Apple need 2 music services that compete against each other? Surely, there has to be a way to merge them into 1 service. Maybe in time...
Mine, my roommate, and some other friends using Yosemite Beta locks up constantly just by clicking on the address bar. It sometimes does it when clicking on tabs but that more rare. I expect a second public beta to be released soon. I've reported many issues and feature requests to Apple using the Feedback app. 
NEWSFLASH...no shit sherlock! I was just saying I hope they fix it soon.