or Connect

Posts by macxpress

Go figure....all the predictions were wrong. Just goes to show most people (analysts) don't now their ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to Apple things, what they're doing, and what they should be doing.    It was an amazing keynote! Lots of surprises.
 I would smile too if I had a $1 Million salary. Sure, its not at much as everyone else, but its a start and I'm sure as he succeeds, he'll be very well rewarded. 
I wish T-Mobile had better coverage in my area. I used to have them, but their customer support and coverage sucked so I had to switch back to Verizon. 
 Not much to update to...
 Dude, what are you smoking? Did you only catch the last 40 minutes of the keynote or something? Maybe you need to go back and watch it again. 
Anyone doubt Tim Cook now? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
I wonder if you were already signed up for the Mavericks Public Betas if you're already signed up for the Yosemite ones? I signed up for the Yosemite ones anyways, but I was just wondering. Kinda looks like its a separate thing. 
 Clear the cache on the Mac...thats what I had to do. It kept loading the Mavericks page for me until I cleared out my Safari Cache.
Whats the link? I thought it was apple.com/osx/preview but that just loads the mavericks page.   EDIT....Nevermind...I had to clear my cache out and then it loaded. 
I think they should give them free copies of OS X, oh wait.....