or Connect

Posts by macxpress

So who is a better CEO for Apple? You have no idea of the intentions of that purchase. You're making accusations based on rumors and yet you want to think that Tim is a horrible CEO and Steve would be better as if Steve never made any boneheaded moves when he was CEO. Yes, Steve was an angle and never made any mistakes. Get over it, Steve isn't here and never will be. He wasn't always perfect either and made more than his share of mistakes. People praised him so much...
 So I guess in your eyes its perfectly okay for Apple to continuously release nothing from January-September and then in Oct, release everything they've been working on? I do realize things take time and you want to get it mostly right from the start but you have to release things throughout the year. Not everyone is going to wait until Oct to buy the next iPhone, or whatever other thing they're looking to get. Some will just say screw it and either buy the current Apple...
Didn't we all see this coming. This alone will kill sales of these devices. As cool as something like the Nest Thermostat is, I don't believe people will want a Google Ad on their thermostat and I doubt most would pay extra to not have ads. This is something that shouldn't have ads in the first place. Nest killed shot themselves in the foot as soon as they partnered with Google.    I don't need a Kraft Mac n Cheese ad running on the fridge when I go to open it. My...
 You're absolutely correct. If Apple were reported as on top, we'd be having a totally different conversation. Some people here just can't take Apple criticism. 
I don't know why they still offer a measly 5GB of storage still. Most everyone else is significantly higher at no extra cost. This should be their next step. 
Problem is...it still runs Windows and specifically Windows 8 which isn't a very popular OS, even on a tablet. 
 That and Google's budget. 
 I think desktop/notebook processors are as fast as they need to be for the average consumer. Its getting to the point where you don't need any more power than you have and the power that you do have is not even tipping the scale of what the PC/Mac can do. So instead of making them unnecessarily faster, why not make them more efficient? This is where we are today. This isn't the the 90's/early 2000's anymore where MHz/GHz mattered. Today, portability and battery life...
 While I agree with you, I know others wouldn't as of course its all about speed and efficiency. Both you and I know a faster SSD will make a hell of a difference in daily tasks than a faster CPU unless you're doing mostly CPU intensive tasks.  I think it would be really nice to see all flash storage on every Mac standard (using the PCI-e based flash like the Mac Pro) and Thunderbolt 2 in all new Macs as well.  I couldn't really imagine the shitstorm that would happen if...
 What laptop has 2 screens?