or Connect

Posts by macxpress

Gotta get that MacMall plug in! Wouldn't be an article with MacMall around it somewhere. Who the hell would order from MacMall anyways?
 Bahahahahahaha! I think someone needs a little history lesson! :)
These ads obviously aren't working...I don't know why they continue these stupid type of ads. If its not working by now, its never going to. If you have to spend all of your advertising dollars defending your product, then you don't have a very good product to advertise. 
Don't we already know this? Why a 50,000th article on how segmented Android is? 
Seems like it only does when switching between apps by clicking on the app to switch. If I command tab to the app I want to switch to it doesn't do it. Also, it seems to be using more RAM. I have 8GB total and with just Safari, Mail, and Messages open it was using 7.75GB of RAM. I restarted and its back to 4-5GB used but it seems to creep up doing while its not doing very much.  Seems as if Safari web content is using a lot of RAM too. It looks like its caching websites...
Anyone else in the Yosemite PB 2 getting lots of beach balls? Seems like every other time I switch between apps it beachballs for a second or two. I even restarted a couple of times.    And before anyone says it...YES I KNOW ITS A BETA! I don't need to hear the smartass comments about its beta and stop complaining. I'm just asking if anyone else is experiencing this. 
 Hopefully thats true. Would probably be nice to see one more PB before the GM is created. Like I've been saying, the more people that can get their hands on it who are helpful the better as the more situations Yosemite gets put in that developers don't necessarily do. 
Its about damn time Apple released another public beta of Yosemite.
I think Apple Stores could do more now...They're just doing the same ole, same ole, and quite frankly, unless I want to see a new product or buy a Mac (which is very rare) then I don't have any reason at all to visit an Apple Store. Nothing makes me want to go there anymore like it used to. Maybe Angela can spice things up a little more and get people back into the stores to actually buy things.    That being said, whenever I do go in, I see more people playing with the...
Nope, none at all.... /s