or Connect

Posts by macxpress

I think this is way too late...Apple already has the majority of manufacturers onboard and I can't see manufacturers implementing multiple OS's. They'll choose one, or the other, but not both.
 If its unrelated then why would you even mention that? Its stupid to say that anyways. It changes nothing. He's not here for one thing and never will be so it doesn't help anything. And you don't know for a fact that it would be an issue to begin with, and/or would be fixed right away if Steve were here. 
 But if Steve were alive none of this would happen! Nothing bad ever happened when Steve was alive! /s
 One word...BULLSHIT! I'm so sick of this if Steve were around crap. When Steve was around things like this happened too...and it wasn't always fixed right away. You cannot speak for Steve Jobs, or Apple so don't do this if Steve were around shit.  I suppose Tim Cook or Craig Federighi should be fired over this too. I mean come on this is Apple and Apple never does anything wrong and everything is always fixed right away, even when Steve were at Apple. /s
 So I take it you're using gmail then....
Yes I'm a fanboy because I don't have any problems.Does Apple even support that card? I know it's made for the Mac but do they make the drivers for it or does AMD? If Apple doesn't support it then this isn't Apple's fault.
 I just know that I don't experience any of these issues and neither do anyone I know that has it installed. I have it installed on a few Macs at work (school) without issues as well. Something must be up.  The thing to remember is, everyone's setup is slightly different. Different hardware, different software installed, maybe they just upgraded and it don't upgrade properly (which is why I hate upgrades and never do them), etc. So its hard to determine whats actually...
 So this so called "expert" finds 2 bugs in Mavericks and its dubbed the most bug ridden OS ever? LOLOLOL!!!!! There have been far worse releases, 10.7 Lion being I think the worst in a long time. You've been nothing but a 10.9 hater from the beginning if I remember correctly. I've ran it on all of my Macs, my friends use it without any issues and I have a few at work with it installed with no issues. I don't see the big deal.  There's no such thing as a perfect OS...even...
 I use it on my 2011 MBP and it works perfectly fine every day at work. Sounds like you have other issues besides the OS. 
It's been stable since it's release. Never any major issues here. Dunno here this is coming from. It's been one of the better releases.